collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

spiral97

please please please forgive me.. I was looking through the boxes in my storage room for xmas stuff and it dawned on me.. _I AM THE REASON MU LOST TODAY_...

ugh.. I am so embarrassed.. I completely forgot to put up my Marquette X-Mas tree with the blue and gold lights and the blue and gold ornaments and the blue garland.. ugh.. I am ashamed of myself.. can I be forgiven?? I rectified the situation immediately so no worries.. we should win out now.. and it ain't coming down til after the NCAA tourney is over. (I'm holding my ground against the wife this time!)

I even have it posted as my profile picture now so there is your proof.
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

MUEng92

It's red and white colored coal for you this Xmas!

spiral97

oooohhh!!! I annihilate peppermint!
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

Previous topic - Next topic