Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 12:00:10 AM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[April 28, 2024, 11:58:04 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 09:55:19 PM]

Banquet by Skatastrophy
[April 28, 2024, 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[April 28, 2024, 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[April 28, 2024, 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: A double technical and ejection? That aren't against Marquette for once?!??  (Read 1446 times)

i know ousmane barro

• Walk-On
Wow. What a turn of events. If this is the NCAAs way of apologizing for the Pitt game, then on behalf of Marquette fans everywhere I say apology accepted.

ATWizJr

• All American
Gotta' keep the pressure up for another half.  Go Warriors!!

Pakuni

• All American
Unless we find out Johnson directed a forbidden term at the official (e.g. one that starts with 'mother'), then Stanford got hosed.
Not that I'm complaining.
On the other hand, let's hope the officials don't spend the second half trying to even things up.

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
I don't know.  After one T you probably shouldn't continue towards the ref in the middle of the floor.

Norm

• All American
Refs made it up to Stanford the rest of the game. Horrible officiating after the Johnson ejection took away any defense of the Lopez twins.

i know ousmane barro

• Walk-On
True. Bastards just got my hopes up so that they could proceed to crush them.

marquette09

• All American
Those last two fouls on Ousmane were terrible.  I can't beleive they would call those little touch fouls on Ouse and then not give McNeal or Hayward calls when they were clearly fouled.  I think the end of regulation and OT may have been different if Ouse wasn't fouled out.

By the way, though I was happy with the 2 technicals against Johnson I can't beleive the ref made those calls in an NCAA tourney game.  The FT difference in the second half shows that the ref's realized the mistake and tried to compensate Stanford.

i know ousmane barro

• Walk-On
Those last two fouls on Ousmane were terrible.  I can't beleive they would call those little touch fouls on Ouse and then not give McNeal or Hayward calls when they were clearly fouled.  I think the end of regulation and OT may have been different if Ouse wasn't fouled out.

By the way, though I was happy with the 2 technicals against Johnson I can't beleive the ref made those calls in an NCAA tourney game.  The FT difference in the second half shows that the ref's realized the mistake and tried to compensate Stanford.

Go away. You're not allowed in this thread.

feedback