collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:53:14 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MU62

I had watched the Brewer game and an hour later turned on the tv and saw tha same channel feature a show I had never heard of,  I decided to watch the program showing a great looking high school player and his coach,  it mentioned the school Bullis, as the program ended the player is shown wearing an MU uniform.  I was just amazed.  Sorry if this is old news . 

brewcity77

Guessing this is the piece you were referencing. Marquette alum Joe McCann (also host of the Scrambled Eggs podcast) did the interview with Stevens for that, though not the voiceover. He does a number of pieces for SSOT.

https://x.com/SportsStarsTV/status/1940047751284240829

tower912

I feel like that video was out a few months ago.  However, it hurts nothing to watch it again.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Previous topic - Next topic