collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TSmith34, Inc.
[Today at 06:35:20 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TallTitan34

Damarius Owens 10 > 9

Caedin Hamilton 35 > 18

wadesworld

Quote from: TallTitan34 on June 06, 2025, 01:20:43 PMDamarius Owens 10 > 9

Caedin Hamilton 35 > 18

Wonder what Philips had to give to Caedin...

Jay Bee

There are nine innings to a baseball game
The portal is NOT closed.

TallTitan34

Adrien Stevens - 10

Nigel James - 0

Ian Miletic - 21

Michael Phillips - 35

brewcity77

I know we aren't doing the whole retired numbers thing, but I'm a bit stunned someone is wearing 0 already. I wonder if they asked Markus.

Markus still has the field lapped for scoring. For Kam (second leading scorer) to match him, he would've needed a fifth season and to set a non-Markus Howard single season scoring record (717 points away).

Uncle Rico

Quote from: brewcity77 on June 08, 2025, 05:47:34 AMI know we aren't doing the whole retired numbers thing, but I'm a bit stunned someone is wearing 0 already. I wonder if they asked Markus.

Markus still has the field lapped for scoring. For Kam (second leading scorer) to match him, he would've needed a fifth season and to set a non-Markus Howard single season scoring record (717 points away).

Brew....
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Billy Hoyle

Quote from: brewcity77 on June 08, 2025, 05:47:34 AMI know we aren't doing the whole retired numbers thing, but I'm a bit stunned someone is wearing 0 already. I wonder if they asked Markus.

Markus still has the field lapped for scoring. For Kam (second leading scorer) to match him, he would've needed a fifth season and to set a non-Markus Howard single season scoring record (717 points away).

Maybe this #0 can lead the team to a NCAA tourney victory.
"Kevin thinks 'mother' is half a word." - Mike Deane

Scoop Snoop

Quote from: Billy Hoyle on June 08, 2025, 10:00:38 AMMaybe this #0 can lead the team to a NCAA tourney victory.

Not a chance. He'd be a cancer for sure.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

tower912

As long as he isn't being backstabbed by teammates, I like his chances.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Spencer Pratt

Speaking of uniforms. Anyone know if there will be any updates from last years version?

jfp61

Quote from: Spencer Pratt on June 08, 2025, 11:20:35 AMSpeaking of uniforms. Anyone know if there will be any updates from last years version?
where probably 1 or 2 years away from an update imo

jfp61

Also I think it is a good thing we didn't retire Jamil Wilsons number.

Need to save the jersey retirements for good players like Kolek and Jones who win games.

cheebs09

Quote from: Spencer Pratt on June 08, 2025, 11:20:35 AMSpeaking of uniforms. Anyone know if there will be any updates from last years version?

I was hoping we were getting some last year. Crossing fingers.

GB Warrior

Adrien Stevens is writing a letter per sources

Previous topic - Next topic