collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Single-game tickets by Hojames
[Today at 04:57:36 PM]


26-27 Predictions by SoCalEagle
[Today at 04:36:00 PM]


Nigel talks about why he chose Marquette by MuMark
[Today at 04:22:24 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 03:26:58 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:03:27 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by cheebs09
[Today at 01:41:34 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by 100AcreNation
[Today at 11:11:18 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

FairWeatherEagle

Quote from: We R Final Four on March 17, 2025, 08:06:24 AMWe play UNM, not NMST. Cmon now.

My bad, I put ST in my post and it flowed down from there.

NM LOBOS

tower912

#26
Quote from: We R Final Four on March 17, 2025, 08:06:24 AMWe play UNM, not NMST. Cmon now.

Yes.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

fjm


tower912

Quote from: fjm on March 17, 2025, 08:53:46 AMSame place. Trust me.
If it is on the internet, it must be true.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

StillAWarrior

Quote from: We R Final Four on March 17, 2025, 08:06:24 AMWe play UNM, not NMST. Cmon now.

Quote from: StillAWarrior on March 17, 2025, 07:07:09 AMI'm looking forward to getting a good scouting report on NMST. For reasons that are probably obvious to most of us, I'm most interested in their biggest win of the season (by far) on December 7.


Which is why I was most interested in NMST's December 7 win...against NM (i.e., the only NMST game with even a hint of relevance to us).
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

cheebs09

Quote from: FairWeatherEagle on March 17, 2025, 08:18:42 AMNM LOBOS

The good news is the greatest Lobo of all time, Rebecca, is married to an MU alum. I feel this bodes well for us.

Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

MDMU04

If we win but don't cover, they should send New Mexico on to the R32.
"They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed." - Al McGuire

muwarrior69


rocky_warrior


TucsonLobo

Quote from: FairWeatherEagle on March 16, 2025, 10:26:03 PMAny other good info on NMST?



NMST plays Pacific in the first round of the NIT tomorrow.

Jay Bee

Quote from: TucsonLobo on March 19, 2025, 10:56:55 AMNMST plays Pacific in the first round of the NIT tomorrow.

Hopefully it's not a shoot out hey
The portal is NOT closed.

Newsdreams

Quote from: Jay Bee on March 19, 2025, 11:05:46 AMHopefully it's not a shoot out hey
Dentists won't attend out of precaution
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

MuMark

Quote from: MDMU04 on March 17, 2025, 02:25:24 PMIf we win but don't cover, they should send New Mexico on to the R32.

I have a friend who is in a pool that operates sort of like that.....64 teams get bought at random.......if the favorite does not cover then whoever had the underdog in the game now has the advancing team in the next round.

We R Final Four

Quote from: MuMark on March 19, 2025, 05:55:25 PMI have a friend who is in a pool that operates sort of like that.....64 teams get bought at random.......if the favorite does not cover then whoever had the underdog in the game now has the advancing team in the next round.
I was in one last year.....16 players....$100each
I had Purdue......covered all 5 games. It's fun.

Previous topic - Next topic