collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


Uncle Rico

Quote from: 4everwarriors on October 18, 2024, 06:00:42 AM
Heel likely bee 3/3 in fgs wit a long of 53 yds, aina?

Probably.  Ball knowers said he was the Packers best player in 2023
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Uncle Rico

Anders Carlson will be active this week for the 49ers as they take on the Chiefs.

Carlson lead the Packers to victory over the Chiefs last year.  Smart move by the Niners.
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Uncle Rico

Happy Anders Carlson Returns to the NFL Day!
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

jesmu84

Quote from: Uncle Rico on October 20, 2024, 07:32:18 AM
Happy Anders Carlson Returns to the NFL Day!

Good for you Rico.

You've been on this since day 1. Dedication and patience have finally paid off

Uncle Rico

Quote from: jesmu84 on October 20, 2024, 08:27:15 AM
Good for you Rico.

You've been on this since day 1. Dedication and patience have finally paid off

I just follow the ball knowers
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷


Shaka Shart

Quickly showing why he was regarded team mvp last year
#BanGBWarrior

cheebs09


CreightonWarrior

No question on who the 49ers MVP has been today.

4everwarriors

No surprise to those who know ball. I said earlier last week, check the Scoop transcript, that Carlson would go 3/3 in fgs with a long of 53 yards. Waitin' on Reako to dispense the props. Well, eat chit, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MUBBau


CreightonWarrior

Congrats to the league for icing Anders, hope you're proud.

tower912

Quote from: 4everwarriors on October 20, 2024, 04:59:03 PM
No surprise to those who know ball. I said earlier last week, check the Scoop transcript, that Carlson would go 3/3 in fgs with a long of 53 yards. Waitin' on Reako to dispense the props. Well, eat chit, hey?
Doink.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

The Sultan

The Anders Experience is a wild ride.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Pakuni

Quote from: 4everwarriors on October 20, 2024, 04:59:03 PM
No surprise to those who know ball. I said earlier last week, check the Scoop transcript, that Carlson would go 3/3 in fgs with a long of 53 yards. Waitin' on Reako to dispense the props. Well, eat chit, hey?

Nice jinx.

Uncle Rico

Quote from: Pakuni on October 20, 2024, 05:27:48 PM
Nice jinx.

No one and I mean no one, is a cooler quite like 4EverBuffoon
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

tower912

Well, Herman.    And sometimes Muggsy.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

jesmu84

Quote from: 4everwarriors on October 20, 2024, 04:59:03 PM
No surprise to those who know ball. I said earlier last week, check the Scoop transcript, that Carlson would go 3/3 in fgs with a long of 53 yards. Waitin' on Reako to dispense the props. Well, eat chit, hey?

Did you just tell another poster to eat crap?

Uncle Rico

Quote from: tower912 on October 20, 2024, 05:35:48 PM
Well, Herman.    And sometimes Muggsy.

Buffoon Cain is a pretty big cooler but 4EverWrong is timely on his cooler takes. 
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Shaka Shart

Anders needs to stop reading scoop mid game I guess
#BanGBWarrior

GB Warrior

Brock Purdy is ruining Ander's prime

tower912

Having to chase two scores due to a
missed XP proves too much for a depleted team.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

tower912

Worst onside kick ever.  Not Carlson's fault.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Uncle Rico

Well, certainly not the game the Niners needed from the Packers best player from 2023.  I may need to re-evaluate the knowledge of the ball knowers
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

4everwarriors

Pretty sure I said 3/3 fgs with one from 53 yds. #41 was 2/2 fgs with one from 55 yds. What's the personal name callin' all 'bout, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Previous topic - Next topic