collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:41:46 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!



MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Skatastrophy


Scoop Snoop

Quote from: MU82 on June 29, 2024, 01:46:35 PM
Close second: Scoop moderators.

Yep. Scoopers who keep politicizing threads are going to drive Rocky crazy enough to climb up into the rafters of Fiserv and jump. Glad you're not one of those scoopers MU82.  ;D
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MU82

Quote from: Scoop Snoop on June 29, 2024, 04:48:56 PM
Yep. Scoopers who keep politicizing threads are going to drive Rocky crazy enough to climb up into the rafters of Fiserv and jump. Glad you're not one of those scoopers MU82.  ;D

Spoken like a true right-wing socialist fascist wokester.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

rocky_warrior

Quote from: Scoop Snoop on June 29, 2024, 04:48:56 PM
Yep. Scoopers who keep politicizing threads are going to drive Rocky crazy enough to climb up into the rafters of Fiserv and jump. Glad you're not one of those scoopers MU82.  ;D

I'm not jumping anywhere, unless I see some salt water and snorkeling nearby.

After my stern warning (which still stands), I've only seen 4ever trying to goad people into politics.  He's walking a tightrope.

Jay Bee

The portal is NOT closed.

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Jockey

Quote from: rocky_warrior on June 29, 2024, 07:52:33 PM
I'm not jumping anywhere, unless I see some salt water and snorkeling nearby.

After my stern warning (which still stands), I've only seen 4ever trying to goad people into politics.  He's walking a tightrope.

Maybe he'll jump. Move dentists up the list a bit.

Uncle Rico

Quote from: rocky_warrior on June 29, 2024, 07:52:33 PM
I'm not jumping anywhere, unless I see some salt water and snorkeling nearby.

After my stern warning (which still stands), I've only seen 4ever trying to goad people into politics.  He's walking a tightrope.

I think he has been very sincere in trying to avoid politics.
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

rocky_warrior

#10
Quote from: Uncle Rico on June 29, 2024, 09:12:03 PM
I think he has been very sincere in trying to avoid politics.

Well, 4ever has certainly has never had sex with a porn star.  So I feel kinda bad for him.

Previous topic - Next topic