collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

bradforster

Quote from: Johnny B on March 15, 2024, 06:19:19 PM
Providunce board super arrogant about this game. Multiple posters "feeling good" with or without kolek. Like why

They should feel good.  The teams split the season series and Providence is playing well.  There's much to be excited about after last night's upset.  Here's hoping they are wrong and Marquette sets us up for a date at MSG tomorrow night.

mugrad_89


MuggsyB

Expect Prov to muck it up a bit.  Do not take their BShiiite. 

MUEng92


MUFC9295

Anyone at MSG.  Punch the PA announcer.

MuggsyB

Oh boy.  Another cheap shot by Oduro. 

mugrad_89

Lol - Jimmy Jackson just got Stevie and Jop mixed up.  🙄

PointWarrior

Oduro thuggery starts early.

MuggsyB

Dunk that Oso!  Gotta rebound. 

MUEng92

Wow, already calling it different tonight from last night. I little hand slap is a foul? I'll take it though

MUEng92

Jop...just yelling Oohh is not how to finish

Vander Blue Man Group

Quote from: MUEng92 on March 15, 2024, 07:32:32 PM
Jop...just yelling Oohh is not how to finish

It was a good block - not much he could have done on that one.

Johnny B

How does he get through everyone that easily..

WolfganghisKhan

Don't like leaving Carter to double oduro when Oso is guarding Oduro

MuggsyB

Odoro with another uncalled elbow.  That looked like a travel to me. 

WolfganghisKhan

Quote from: Johnny B on March 15, 2024, 07:33:27 PM
How does he get through everyone that easily..
because Ben gold is guarding him on the perimeter

bradforster

Chase is in the locker room.  I hate Providence!

tower912

Quote from: MUEng92 on March 15, 2024, 07:32:32 PM
Jop...just yelling Oohh is not how to finish
Truer words were never spoken
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: WolfganghisKhan on March 15, 2024, 07:33:30 PM
Don't like leaving Carter to double oduro when Oso is guarding Oduro

Ya....I think I'd prefer to selectively double. 

Johnny B

Do you have to double everyone down low every time???

MuggsyB

Quote from: bradforster on March 15, 2024, 07:33:52 PM
Chase is in the locker room.  I hate Providence!

Looked like an intentional trip to me. 

PGsHeroes32

Jop on that cut thinking he could shoot into 3 people as Ben stood wide open

Is the player he is currently
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

bradforster


willie warrior

Quote from: bradforster on March 15, 2024, 07:33:52 PM
Chase is in the locker room.  I hate Providence!
Bench getting very short.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

FairWeatherEagle

Won the first 5 min.... ok but blah

Previous topic - Next topic