collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by cheebs09
[Today at 06:21:56 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 05:02:37 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by BrewCity83
[Today at 02:56:41 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[Today at 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]


26-27 Predictions by WhiteTrash
[October 05, 2026, 04:49:17 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

GB Warrior

I'm traveling with the family, and while I'm happy to scream in the sanctity of an Airbnb, I'd love to share this with other displaced souls

TSmith34, Inc.

#1
https://gamewatch.info/teams/marquette-golden-eagles/cities/washington-dc

I'll caveat that link due to it's descriptor: "Find more of the best places and where to watch Marquette football and basketball games in Washington DC on our map and list below."
"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

Norm

I think there will be MU fans watching the game at The Admiral in DuPont Circle.

Previous topic - Next topic