[Today at 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[Today at 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Packers MU  (Read 2986 times)

Johnny B

• All American
Packers MU
« on: October 20, 2023, 05:34:43 PM »
I knew they visited the stadium but didn’t know they actually interacted with star packer players. There’s Shaka and the guys chatting with jaire Alexander and others out there: very cool to see. I always thought something like this might happen with the bucks but the pack will do.

We R Final Four

• All American
Re: Packers MU
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 07:16:33 PM »
Ive seen Aaron Jones at several games the last few years. Maybe he will bring some buddies this year.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 01:11:58 PM »
Ive seen Aaron Jones at several games the last few years. Maybe he will bring some buddies this year.

Should have plenty of time, with no playoffs this year
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 01:13:24 PM »
Should have plenty of time, with no playoffs this year

Skol
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2023, 01:52:30 PM »

His cousin plays for UCONN.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 02:39:36 PM »
Skol
No, the Vikes wont make the playoffs either.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2023, 08:25:20 AM »
Shaka would be 4-1 with this Packers team. MLF is Wojo 2.0.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2023, 09:59:07 AM »
Shaka would be 4-1 with this Packers team. MLF is Wojo 2.0.

You're spot on. The Packers are the like the scarecrow in the wizard of oz - they have a lot of talent but if only they had a brain (MLF and DB are awful coaches).

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2023, 10:17:32 AM »
You're spot on. The Packers are the like the scarecrow in the wizard of oz - they have a lot of talent but if only they had a brain (MLF and DB are awful coaches).

I don’t think they have much talent though.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Viper

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2023, 06:30:34 PM »
I knew they visited the stadium but didn’t know they actually interacted with star packer players. There’s Shaka and the guys chatting with jaire Alexander and others out there: very cool to see. I always thought something like this might happen with the bucks but the pack will do.
looks like they got a practice in at UW-Green Bay’s gym while in GB

MuMark

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2023, 07:27:41 PM »

Yeah…….they really don’t…….Vince Lombardi,isn't winning much with that group……….young, inexperienced and banged up…….

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2023, 10:10:35 PM »
Hopefully none of the Packers stink latched onto the players.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2023, 05:32:10 AM »
ball.
How true. They blow chunks like No Dick football.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2023, 06:19:45 AM »
ball.
How true. They blow chunks like No Dick football.

Notre Dame is a top-15 team and has NFL talent on the roster.  They’re very good
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2023, 07:32:42 AM »
Notre Dame is a top-15 team and has NFL talent on the roster.  They’re very good

I hate ND BB as much as anyone, but will admit that I grew up an ND fan. I know I'll be judged for this, but I throw myself at the mercy of the court -- rooting for ND was a condition of receiving free room and board at my house when I was growing up (and some of my fondest memories of my Dad and brother involve ND football...what I'd give to just watch one more game with them). I learned to hate ND BB during my time at MU and always enjoyed that rivalry with my Dad.

So, having admitted my bias, I'll just say it: 90% of the FBS would sell its soul to trade places with ND in football. Do they get invited to bowls (and playoffs) that they don't deserve? Absolutely. And I wish that weren't the case because I'm really tired of seeing them get their asses kicked in games they don't deserve. But they are very good.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2023, 07:51:47 AM »

I hate ND BB as much as anyone, but will admit that I grew up an ND fan. I know I'll be judged for this, but I throw myself at the mercy of the court -- rooting for ND was a condition of receiving free room and board at my house when I was growing up (and some of my fondest memories of my Dad and brother involve ND football...what I'd give to just watch one more game with them). I learned to hate ND BB during my time at MU and always enjoyed that rivalry with my Dad.

So, having admitted my bias, I'll just say it: 90% of the FBS would sell its soul to trade places with ND in football. Do they get invited to bowls (and playoffs) that they don't deserve? Absolutely. And I wish that weren't the case because I'm really tired of seeing them get their asses kicked in games they don't deserve. But they are very good.

Yeah, Willie just likes talking about male genitalia
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 07:44:57 PM »

Accurately describes my youth as well. Parents were big ND fans

Viper

• All American
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2023, 12:03:30 PM »
Accurately describes my youth as well. Parents were big ND fans
i’m a big USC football fan because of Notre Dame. Goes back to the ‘74 matchup. Thx Anthony Davis and thx ND!

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2023, 12:30:48 PM »
i’m a big USC football fan because of Notre Dame. Goes back to the ‘74 matchup. Thx Anthony Davis and thx ND!

Pretty much the only scenario I could envision myself rooting for USC is if they're playing Wisconsin.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2023, 01:57:30 PM »

Especially on offense. OL has regressed. WRs aren’t very good. QB is lower level NFL starter. TEs are a mystery because catching 3 yard outs means nothing.