Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

“I’m worried that Marquette will miss the 2025 NCAA Tournament.” -Field of 68 by Viper
[Today at 07:27:04 PM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[Today at 07:15:38 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by zcg2013
[Today at 01:19:59 PM]

Go Here by tower912
[Today at 11:41:21 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Herman Cain
[May 30, 2024, 06:21:03 PM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by MarquetteMike1977
[May 30, 2024, 05:04:33 PM]

2024-25 Roster by StillAWarrior
[May 30, 2024, 03:43:45 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Season Ticket Email  (Read 10678 times)

MU62

• Starter
Re: Season Ticket Email
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2023, 11:32:07 AM »
I have been through this process for years.  Right now you can view the sections.  I hope to remain in section 106. Before the start, there are quite few seats that are set aside in all sections. These include the tickets in the first few rows and then there are seats that are interspersed throughout the sections.  They are in clusters of two, four or six.  My question is whether these are folks in the point system, special friends, teachers, companies.  I don't think they are long time season ticket holders.  I am one.  I know MU has tickets for certain folks at certain games.  It is just that these seats are all over the place including higher rows in the lower bowl. 

DienerTime34

• All American
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2023, 01:53:30 PM »
I have been through this process for years.  Right now you can view the sections.  I hope to remain in section 106. Before the start, there are quite few seats that are set aside in all sections. These include the tickets in the first few rows and then there are seats that are interspersed throughout the sections.  They are in clusters of two, four or six.  My question is whether these are folks in the point system, special friends, teachers, companies.  I don't think they are long time season ticket holders.  I am one.  I know MU has tickets for certain folks at certain games.  It is just that these seats are all over the place including higher rows in the lower bowl. 

They're all for Gruber Law Offices.

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2023, 02:48:50 PM »
At the free scrimmage.
Just thought I'd mention, was talking to the students who were  there for season ticket sales.
They told me there was no price increase this year and that season tickets accounts went up by almost 1,000 from the end of last year.

Total season ticket accounts now number almost 4,000.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 02:50:25 PM by MUUWUWM »

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2023, 03:56:53 PM »

Players and coaches families…..some for example in Sec 119 an entire row is dedicated to the MUWBB team.

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2023, 10:02:10 PM »
At the free scrimmage.
Just thought I'd mention, was talking to the students who were  there for season ticket sales.
They told me there was no price increase this year and that season tickets accounts went up by almost 1,000 from the end of last year.

Total season ticket accounts now number almost 4,000.

Student season tickets?

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2023, 11:12:28 PM »
I don't believe they were talking about students,  I believe students are counted differently.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2023, 03:08:11 PM »
Picked this morning.  Had to move one row back from last two seasons.  And I had higher numbers. 
Ludum habemus.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2023, 03:09:21 PM »
Picked this morning.  Had to move one row back from last two seasons.  And I had higher numbers.

#ItalyEffect
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2023, 06:18:56 PM »

People are buying four instead of two. Resale market

Ben Golds Five

• Starter
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2023, 04:51:01 AM »

Same crap here. Apparently someone took 1 of the seats if had for the past 5 years. Hate how dumb this crap is. Only been holders since 1995

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2023, 06:40:06 AM »
Same crap here. Apparently someone took 1 of the seats if had for the past 5 years. Hate how dumb this crap is. Only been holders since 1995

I mean...what's the alternative?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2023, 06:40:51 AM »

I mean...what's the alternative?

Donate more money to the Blue and Gold Fund.  :)
Have some patience, FFS.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2023, 08:44:31 AM »
Donate more money to the Blue and Gold Fund.  :)

My spot improved almost 20% and I am two rows further back. Some of that is the Ticketmaster algorithm, but I suspect the COVID Cheap Charlie Vesties came down from the rafters on this reseating cycle and others are taking all 4 as they can sell more seats on the secondary market with this team and schedule. There will be less quality inventory for the packs is my guess.

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2023, 09:12:24 AM »
Got the same seats yesterday but really thought I’d be able to improve in my section (119). Was surprised to see so many seats gone, but I could have upped my contribution and gotten seats closer to center court. I did not add to my donations, though, and I’m sure many people did. Didn’t even consider people might buy four with the intention to resell. Not complaining, I’m in the building for what should be an incredible year!

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2023, 09:41:49 AM »
We picked yesterday and got our same seats as last year, Sect 118.  We did increase our donation$ $ome.  We moved up a little.  but plenty available in "our" area to pick! ! !  8-)

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2023, 10:45:09 AM »
Why is that crap? The guy who picked in front of you may have been a STH since 1993…

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2023, 10:57:34 AM »

Have we officially moved on from bitching about Italy streaming to bitching about season tickets?

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2023, 11:42:32 AM »
Have we officially moved on from bitching about Italy streaming to bitching about season tickets?

No! Scoopers are capable of b1tching about multiple topics at the same time.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2023, 02:37:07 PM »
No! Scoopers are capable of b1tching about multiple topics at the same time.
Ha….this is true. Select a topic….someone will bitch.

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2023, 05:04:32 PM »

This does not bode well for my Thursday evening pick. I'm just hoping to get the tix I normally get for 4 pk.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

DienerTime34

• All American
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2023, 09:40:09 PM »
I went into the ticket preview expecting a bloodbath based on the comments here. You can still sit courtside if you want. There's tickets together available in every section. The upper deck is basically untouched. What am I missing?

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2023, 10:39:13 PM »
I went into the ticket preview expecting a bloodbath based on the comments here. You can still sit courtside if you want. There's tickets together available in every section. The upper deck is basically untouched. What am I missing?

In my section, the closest to my seats are 7 rows back. I'm guessing the average Scooper isn't paying $5,000-$13,000 per seat to sit courtside. And I'd guess most who have been lower deck for years aren't looking at upper deck, especially in Fiserv where it was specifically designed for more lower deck seating.

This is the first time I bothered looking because I don't pick until tomorrow, but my immediate thought was "what's going to be left at 5:34 tomorrow night?" Bloodbath is exactly what that looks like. But I'm glad to see ticket sales up. Hope we get commensurate butts in seats.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2023, 07:20:16 AM »
Bots buying up all the tickets? I thought the program was on the verge of a shutdown due to lack of interest thanks to our incompetent marketing department who can’t be bothered to steam a top 10 team’s games against worse than D3 competition.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2023, 08:41:00 PM »
Row 1 centercourt in the upper deck is virtually gone. Hopefully my one section over seats are still there tomorrow!

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2023, 09:13:19 PM »
Yes, I was able to pick up 3 Seats Center Court upper. Last year I was a section over.

Previous years I Sat Center Court first row across the court looking at the Marquette bench.

Had to move to the other side of the arena cause a couple of my buddies. Don’t walk  very well anymore.

feedback