collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers Post Packers Thread  (Read 24457 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Aaron Rodgers Post Packers Thread
« Reply #450 on: January 18, 2024, 11:00:26 AM »
There has been a lot of talking since Sunday about how LaFleur's gameplan was brilliant against the Cowboys, and how Love performed to that plan versus changing from it all the time like Rodgers would. Nick Bosa even mentioned it yesterday.

Chris Simms was talking about that it was short-sighted from Rodgers not to fully embrace this offense.

Even talk about how Gutey has done such a good job surrounding Love with young receivers.

It was inevitable that some pro-Rodgers story would then surface. It always does.

maybe lafleur and rodgers weren't a  good fit
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #451 on: January 18, 2024, 11:18:28 AM »

I mean, he won two MVP awards and had two 1-seed seasons in the four years they were together. What else would he want?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

• All American
« Reply #452 on: January 18, 2024, 11:18:50 AM »
thank you for putting this subject back into play and showing it in its full context.  as you can see, i handled that perfectly

You handled it terribly.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #453 on: January 18, 2024, 11:22:03 AM »

Probably hard to coach someone who thinks he is smarter than everyone.  Probably hard to get an offense on the same page when your QB changes every call.

Who would want to try to coach a guy like that?

Imagine if you had an employee that you told to do X but instead did Y every day.  Sometimes Y worked, but everyone at work was expecting him to do X.  And then you ask him to do X if at all possible and yet all he ever does is Y because that's how he has always done it.  Not only this, but this particular employee is frustrated that you and the rest of the employees don't just do Y every time since that's how he has always done it and it has always worked in the past.  How would you respond as this employee's supervisor.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #454 on: January 18, 2024, 11:27:27 AM »
Probably hard to coach someone who thinks he is smarter than everyone.  Probably hard to get an offense on the same page when your QB changes every call.

Who would want to try to coach a guy like that?

Imagine if you had an employee that you told to do X but instead did Y every day.  Sometimes Y worked, but everyone at work was expecting him to do X.  And then you ask him to do X if at all possible and yet all he ever does is Y because that's how he has always done it.  Not only this, but this particular employee is frustrated that you and the rest of the employees don't just do Y every time since that's how he has always done it and it has always worked in the past.  How would you respond as this employee's supervisor.

Well, what kind of haircut did this employee have?

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #455 on: January 18, 2024, 11:56:13 AM »
There has been a lot of talking since Sunday about how LaFleur's gameplan was brilliant against the Cowboys, and how Love performed to that plan versus changing from it all the time like Rodgers would. Nick Bosa even mentioned it yesterday.

Chris Simms was talking about that it was short-sighted from Rodgers not to fully embrace this offense.

Even talk about how Gutey has done such a good job surrounding Love with young receivers.

It was inevitable that some pro-Rodgers story would then surface. It always does.
The Bosa Quote:
 https://nypost.com/2024/01/18/sports/nick-bosas-jordan-love-praise-includes-aaron-rodgers-take-dig/
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #456 on: January 18, 2024, 12:00:44 PM »
Remember last year when the Packers were in a win or go home game at Lambeau Field against the Lions and Rodgers lead the Packers offense to 16 points and his last pass was a wounded duck interception?

LaFleur should have called the “don’t throw a wounded duck into double coverage” play.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

• All American
« Reply #457 on: January 18, 2024, 12:04:49 PM »
Remember last year when the Packers were in a win or go home game at Lambeau Field against the Lions and Rodgers lead the Packers offense to 16 points and his last pass was a wounded duck interception?

LaFleur should have called the “don’t throw a wounded duck into double coverage” play.

And the year prior against the Niners where all he was doing at the end was throwing prayers up to a double-covered Davante?

The Packers knew they were moving on before last season even began.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #458 on: January 18, 2024, 12:07:05 PM »

And the year prior against the Niners where all he was doing at the end was throwing prayers up to a double-covered Davante?

The Packers knew they were moving on before last season even began.

At this point, it’s obvious Rodgers has long-term COVID and his brain function is suffering.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #459 on: January 18, 2024, 12:14:18 PM »
It's pretty obvious Rodgers neutered some of the creativity in MLF's offense. He didn't like motion or playing uptempo. Couple that with his trust issues of anyone not named Davante, and things started to get stagnant.

It sounds like Love's willingness to run the offense as called and not ice out receivers is paying big dividends.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #460 on: January 18, 2024, 12:20:18 PM »
It's pretty obvious Rodgers neutered some of the creativity in MLF's offense. He didn't like motion or playing uptempo. Couple that with his trust issues of anyone not named Davante, and things started to get stagnant.

It sounds like Love's willingness to run the offense as called and not ice out receivers is paying big dividends.

Running a modern offense without motion is a recipe for losing. 

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2024, 12:23:56 PM »

He did.  Aaron audibled.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2024, 12:42:10 PM »
He did.  Aaron audibled.

Maybe that’s why this is such a tight-knit group and the coaches rave about coaching them.  They don’t have anyone self-sabotaging the team like Rodgers.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #463 on: January 18, 2024, 01:39:08 PM »
thank you for putting this subject back into play and showing it in its full context.  as you can see, i handled that perfectly

do you enjoy being a d!c all the time or just when you feel anonymous here cuz i doubt you would get away with much face to face or would have the balls to say half your chit to someones face

Literally just quoted your own words my man.  So if it's so offensive, you should probably do some self reflection.

For the record, I do agree that it is incredibly offensive.  Keep in mind, you are the one who wrote those things.

Couple of questions pop up when rereading your post.

1) Was she going to shave her head in one of your office's seats?  How was she "using your business to show everyone else that she cared?"
2) Do you typically ask women you come across that don't have hair why they don't?  Do you ask them if they are going through chemo?  If not, then how would she be generating more questions than answers?  And what answers is she generating in the first place?
3) Do you think all females that lose their hair going through chemo look like prymaat coneheads?  Do you tell them you think that way of them?
4) Do you typically find that people with no hair distract employees from focusing on your patients?

The funny thing is that you claim other people are trying to censor you...while defending yourself for threatening your employee if she expressed herself in a way you did not like.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 01:51:27 PM by withoutbias »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #464 on: January 19, 2024, 07:26:34 AM »
For all you dentists wannabes, check out this list of easiest dental schools to get into. Don't bother to look for MUSOD on the list. We are very selective, hey?

https://www.degreechoices.com/blog/easiest-dental-schools-to-get-into/
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #465 on: January 19, 2024, 07:34:09 AM »
For all you dentists wannabes, check out this list of easiest dental schools to get into. Don't bother to look for MUSOD on the list. We are very selective, hey?

I wonder what Aaron Rodgers does to keep his teeth healthy?  Are there alternative dental practices?  Holistic? 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #466 on: January 19, 2024, 07:39:43 AM »
Herd he gargles with walrus pee, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #467 on: January 19, 2024, 07:44:37 AM »

I mean, it’s totally believable

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #468 on: January 19, 2024, 08:00:57 AM »

Recommended by 4 out of 5 dentists.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #469 on: January 19, 2024, 08:28:32 AM »
Mixes up an ivermectin-hydroxychloroquine cocktail - infused with ayahuasca - and spreads it on his teeth twice a day.

Keeps his teeth white, keeps his imagination active, keeps him Covid-free, and ensures that he'll never need a veterinarian to de-worm him.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #471 on: January 19, 2024, 10:23:02 AM »

Cool story bro.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #472 on: January 19, 2024, 10:39:13 AM »
Literally just quoted your own words my man.  So if it's so offensive, you should probably do some self reflection.

For the record, I do agree that it is incredibly offensive.  Keep in mind, you are the one who wrote those things.

Couple of questions pop up when rereading your post.

1) Was she going to shave her head in one of your office's seats?  How was she "using your business to show everyone else that she cared?"
2) Do you typically ask women you come across that don't have hair why they don't?  Do you ask them if they are going through chemo?  If not, then how would she be generating more questions than answers?  And what answers is she generating in the first place?
3) Do you think all females that lose their hair going through chemo look like prymaat coneheads?  Do you tell them you think that way of them?
4) Do you typically find that people with no hair distract employees from focusing on your patients?

The funny thing is that you claim other people are trying to censor you...while defending yourself for threatening your employee if she expressed herself in a way you did not like.

weird how this story doesn't seem to go away tells me you and others have other motivations.  you in particular seem to be of that "activist type" or just plain ole F'ed up rabble rousing troll trying to give you and your buds a web stiffy.   nothing further needs to be added here so you can move onto your next "victim", but thank you for revealing your level of intellect or lack thereof...as many of you often exclaim here-so embarrassed i went to the same school as you assuming you went to and finished at MU.  if i were you, i'd ask for a refund cuz you surely didn't get your monies worth

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #473 on: January 19, 2024, 10:43:54 AM »
Mixes up an ivermectin-hydroxychloroquine cocktail - infused with ayahuasca - and spreads it on his teeth twice a day.

Keeps his teeth white, keeps his imagination active, keeps him Covid-free, and ensures that he'll never need a veterinarian to de-worm him.

as long as we are having fun here- does he belittle and make fun of women journalists who question his vaccination status??

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #474 on: January 19, 2024, 11:01:32 AM »

weird how this story doesn't seem to go away tells me you and others have other motivations.  you in particular seem to be of that "activist type" or just plain ole F'ed up rabble rousing troll trying to give you and your buds a web stiffy.   nothing further needs to be added here so you can move onto your next "victim", but thank you for revealing your level of intellect or lack thereof...as many of you often exclaim here-so embarrassed i went to the same school as you assuming you went to and finished at MU.  if i were you, i'd ask for a refund cuz you surely didn't get your monies worth

For someone who claims they "handled it perfectly" (lol) you sure seem to take a lot of offense when people ask for further details.  Just wondering how I should be running my "bidness" as your super ingelligent self calls it.

What would my motivation be?  I know the meat eaters get "web (or real) stiffies" discussing what hot chicks 18 year old college athletes are sleeping with, but that isn't what normal humans do on the internet.

And OF COURSE you played the victim card.  You're stuck in mud, so just throw out that magic word baby.  I would expect nothing less.  Poor you.  Born on 3rd (son of a dentist, no wonder you got into MU dentistry.  And no I'm not doxxing you, you provided this information willingly on a public forum, so you can skip the crying victim card in back to back posts), thinks he hit a home run.

Can't give an answer that will make you look like anything less than a piece of crap?  Claim victimhood!