[Today at 11:00:11 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Banquet by muwarrior69
[Today at 08:43:40 AM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by MU82
[Today at 07:00:36 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers Post Packers Thread  (Read 24356 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Aaron Rodgers Post Packers Thread
« Reply #425 on: January 09, 2024, 01:29:01 PM »
We should've known he wasn't actually accusing Kimmel of being on the list. That's on us.

It’s never his fault.  Nothing is
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #426 on: January 09, 2024, 01:34:21 PM »
It is kind of incredible how much this thing has blown up in the Jets' faces while the Packers are back in the playoffs.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #427 on: January 09, 2024, 02:01:56 PM »
It is kind of incredible how much this thing has blown up in the Jets' faces while the Packers are back in the playoffs.

They don’t make the playoffs if he’s back this year.  Egoless team was perfect for the particular Packers team.  Wouldn’t work always, but for this team, yes.

Side note on that belongs elsewhere, but the Rams being back this quick as well, flies in the faces of the people that mocked them for going all in 2 years ago

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #428 on: January 09, 2024, 02:50:47 PM »
Really hope the Jets are having fun

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #429 on: January 09, 2024, 03:16:05 PM »
then you're hangin with the wrong people...shocker alert! 

dude, there are certain fundamental skills needed here unlike most other professions.  most of us already knew how to drive a car and change flat tires dip stick

you could say this regarding just about any profession, but it's pick on dentists day again i guess-anything to try to make ya feel good about yourself.  and i've met dumb brain surgeons too, en'a?

The only things I know about you are

A) a dentist. No idea how good or bad.
B) you fired a girl for shaving her head in support of a relative/friend with cancer.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #430 on: January 09, 2024, 04:23:43 PM »

B) you fired a girl for shaving her head in support of a relative/friend with cancer.

There's only one kind

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #431 on: January 09, 2024, 04:29:23 PM »

She "thought better of it" when he "strongly suggested" she rethink her decision to support her friend and think how much business it would cost his practice (which means his clientele are as disturbed as he is, because a female dental hygienist having a shaved head is far down the list of things that would cause me to walk out of my dentist's office.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

MU82

• All American
« Reply #433 on: January 13, 2024, 07:40:06 PM »
Good news - he might be able to play for the Jets next week!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #435 on: January 18, 2024, 12:17:30 AM »
Puff piece.

Schlock.

Bad rah-rah journalism.

Take your pick. I’m sure Giutey and MLF wish they had him back in GB.

• All American
« Reply #436 on: January 18, 2024, 05:04:36 AM »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 05:07:11 AM by The Sultan of Semantics »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #437 on: January 18, 2024, 06:16:01 AM »

I’m sure the timing of this isn’t a coincidence after the Packers’ win on Sunday.  🙄🙄🙄

when sally is sure, you know it's gotta be real, eyn'a?

you don't know aaron, only what the "journalists" tell you
don't...don't don't don't don't

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #438 on: January 18, 2024, 06:31:35 AM »

I think he's done a pretty good job showing us who he is on McAfee.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #439 on: January 18, 2024, 06:32:40 AM »
I think he's done a pretty good job showing us who he is on McAfee.

The Packers sure don’t miss him

• All American
« Reply #440 on: January 18, 2024, 07:26:02 AM »

Not exactly sure why you put "journalists" in quotes here, but if you can't see what's going on here, you're blind.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #441 on: January 18, 2024, 07:44:19 AM »

Not exactly sure why you put "journalists" in quotes here, but if you can't see what's going on here, you're blind.

If the Packers somehow win Saturday night, Aaron going to have to work hard to get more Aaron friendly stories out there.  Maybe he can use Buzz’s kids?

• All American
« Reply #442 on: January 18, 2024, 07:59:29 AM »
There has been a lot of talking since Sunday about how LaFleur's gameplan was brilliant against the Cowboys, and how Love performed to that plan versus changing from it all the time like Rodgers would. Nick Bosa even mentioned it yesterday.

Chris Simms was talking about that it was short-sighted from Rodgers not to fully embrace this offense.

Even talk about how Gutey has done such a good job surrounding Love with young receivers.

It was inevitable that some pro-Rodgers story would then surface. It always does.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #443 on: January 18, 2024, 08:00:34 AM »
There has been a lot of talking since Sunday about how LaFleur's gameplan was brilliant against the Cowboys, and how Love performed to that plan versus changing from it all the time like Rodgers would. Nick Bosa even mentioned it yesterday.

Chris Simms was talking about that it was short-sighted from Rodgers not to fully embrace this offense.

Even talk about how Gutey has done such a good job surrounding Love with young receivers.

It was inevitable that some pro-Rodgers story would then surface. It always does.

Bingo.  Jets should trade Rodgers for a used Bike

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #444 on: January 18, 2024, 08:49:50 AM »

I'm sure his family just bought into the fake news media, too.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #445 on: January 18, 2024, 08:56:03 AM »
She "thought better of it" when he "strongly suggested" she rethink her decision to support her friend and think how much business it would cost his practice (which means his clientele are as disturbed as he is, because a female dental hygienist having a shaved head is far down the list of things that would cause me to walk out of my dentist's office.

Yikes. Is this for real?

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #446 on: January 18, 2024, 09:22:29 AM »
Yikes. Is this for real?

Yes.

Here was the original post.  Can't quote the actual post because the topic is locked, but here's another post by him on the topic:

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=56569.msg1040491#msg1040491

i had an assistant(note-past tense) who turned to me and said that she had a very dear friend who was fighting breast cancer and very typically, was loosing her hair during the chemo phase of treatment. she proceeded to tell me that she wanted to shave her head to be "in unity" with her during this very trying time of her friends life.  i did commended her for her loyalty, but then suggested to her(very strongly) that there may be a few other ways to honor her friend.  my sympathies were truly with her friend, but i could not allow my (ex)employee(s) to use my place of business to show everyone else that she "cared".

she is not, not with me anymore because of that issue, but think next crazy thought or move and you'll understand why i almost started cutting myself again

am i against people fighting breast cancer because i "strongly" suggesting she NOT shave her head?  absolutely not.  i have had a number of friends and family members fight this fight.  if my assistant would have asked me if she could've worn a pink ribbon on her scrubs, maybe even with her friends name on it,  i could have considered that.  the head shaving thing, however, could generate more questions than answers.  the last thing i needed was for us having to explain to everyone who walks in to our office why i've got an employee looking like prymaat conehead

that is a lie!!!  i never fired her for this.  i fired her for not wanting to work 35 hours per week.  had nothing to do with hair styles for her "supposed friend"  she never pursued it and i never brought it up again.  you c@^ks*c#ers just can't get over this and keep trying to censor me with it.  so ya'll can stop with the bullsh!ttt

dude, my wife is bald right now just finishing chemo #6 of 12...i am obviously her biggest fan, best friend and husband of 35 years as of last week.  shaving my head was not going to make her feel any better.  even though i am naturally getting  close to being kinda challenged on top of the melon.  does shaving one's head in solidarity with another help the other OR is it a "feel good" move, directing attention to oneself?  i think the later and that is one of the reasons i was not a big fan of MY employee using her "cause" to create a potential distraction in OUR workplace

but just to be clear, i would have gladly provided her with a wig

and she could do whatever she wanted to do on her free time

but as many businesses have a few codes of conduct, uniform, and dress codes-i just did not want her "selfless" and "noble

statement" to distract from our focus on our patients

i did not want to hear her or any of us have to explain all day long, to every patient, why my assistant is bald. oh, you must be

such a thoughtful, caring and...blah blah blah... i did NOT prevent her from shaving her head

but as i stated above, i would have provided her with a wig just as i would have provided a

shirt for someone who wanted to go topless for their friends battle with whatever.   

you think i'm insensitive?  'splain this one for me

https://time.com/36892/girl-who-shaved-head-to-support-friend-with-cancer-banned-from-school-for-violating-dress-code/

personally, i don't give a fluck what people do on their time as long as they are nice people

Yup, it was just about getting herself attention, not supporting other people.  But he just wants people to be nice.

dude, all this started when i disagreed with your opinion of a leader...and i still do.  jb is going about this all wrong.  and i repeat, he's good, but he's getting some bad advice

Now he'll cry that I doxxed him, by quoting his posts on a public forum.  Because he has no idea what doxxing actually is.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #447 on: January 18, 2024, 09:51:30 AM »

I usually get my information from "dentists".
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #448 on: January 18, 2024, 10:56:48 AM »
Yes.

Here was the original post.  Can't quote the actual post because the topic is locked, but here's another post by him on the topic:

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=56569.msg1040491#msg1040491

Yup, it was just about getting herself attention, not supporting other people.  But he just wants people to be nice.

Now he'll cry that I doxxed him, by quoting his posts on a public forum.  Because he has no idea what doxxing actually is.

thank you for putting this subject back into play and showing it in its full context.  as you can see, i handled that perfectly

do you enjoy being a d!c all the time or just when you feel anonymous here cuz i doubt you would get away with much face to face or would have the balls to say half your chit to someones face

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #449 on: January 18, 2024, 10:59:00 AM »
I'm sure his family just bought into the fake news media, too.

if you watched/listened to him directly, you might have half a clue to what he is really saying.