2025 Bracketology by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 12:57:10 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Lennys Tap
[June 02, 2024, 09:43:52 PM]

Tyler Kolek and Oso Ighodaro NBA Combine by Skatastrophy
[June 02, 2024, 08:27:35 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 02, 2024, 09:27:42 AM]

“I’m worried that Marquette will miss the 2025 NCAA Tournament.” -Field of 68 by MUbiz
[June 01, 2024, 11:08:53 AM]

NM by mu_hilltopper
[May 31, 2024, 07:15:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Tucker  (Read 18020 times)

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: Tucker
« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2023, 05:52:40 PM »
LOL

Try not to be too broken up that 🐷🐷 doesn't post chili photos in response to you.  🤣

tower912

• All American
« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2023, 06:13:20 PM »
I still have a hard time understanding why Tucker's text would have been relevant evidence in the Dominion lawsuit. Something doesn't add up when I hear that Tucker's text is what prompted Fox to settle the lawsuit.
Fair.  Maybe another case of knowing the truth yet selling the lie?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2023, 08:00:06 AM »
No, people replied immediately that Lemon's firing was well warranted for his misogyny. However, I haven't seen anyone on the right agree that Tuckems should have been fired.

In fact, your barely intelligible babbling would seem to indicate you are pulling for Tuckems. A fan of authoritarianism, white nationalism, misogyny, racism, and lying to your face while telling you he is lying to your face? Imagine everyone's surprise.

We still don't know why he was taken off the air, and officially he is still under contract.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2023, 08:11:26 AM »
We still don't know why he was taken off the air, and officially he is still under contract.

Lol
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2023, 08:12:19 AM »

People are saying -- and they're saying it very strongly -- that a Jewish space laser blasted him off the air.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2023, 08:20:10 AM »
People are saying -- and they're saying it very strongly -- that a Jewish space laser blasted him off the air.

Are you sure it wasn’t the deep state lead by George Soros and the Rothschild family?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2023, 08:32:48 AM »

We literally know why he was taken off the air.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2023, 08:39:46 AM »
I imagine they very much wanted to avoid the optics of their biggest star on the witness stand answering questions about his snuff film yearnings and what he means by "It's not how white men fight."
Probably a stretch to say this is the reason Fox settled - a likely disastrous judgement is why they settled - but this may have been one of several factors that helped nudge it across the finish line.

I've heard a key reason was that Murdoch was now going to have to testify and that either he was going to have to perjure himself, or some very very uncomfortable information was going to come out.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2023, 08:58:21 AM »
We literally know why he was taken off the air.

If someone gets all their news from FNC, they probably don't know why.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2023, 09:14:05 AM »
If someone gets all their news from FNC, they probably don't know why.

so what is your morning joe, the view, and joy reid telling you guys?
don't...don't don't don't don't

MU82

• All American
« Reply #285 on: May 05, 2023, 09:18:07 AM »

You forgot to mention the commie pinko woke Wall Street Journal.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2023, 09:59:08 AM »

9 out of 10

Succinct and dumb

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2023, 01:02:49 PM »

Don't think I've ever watched any of those. I prefer my media admittedly Crooked.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #288 on: May 05, 2023, 01:22:09 PM »
I don't watch any of them, but I have a hunch they might have mentioned the Proud Boys being convicted of sedition and conspiracy.

That.is pretty cool.   I have been a tourist a lot of times and a lot of places, but I have never accomplished that.   Underachiever.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 01:30:26 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #289 on: May 05, 2023, 03:29:44 PM »
9 out of 10

Succinct and dumb

excellent reeko!  great retort to my honest question as all of you scholars seem to have the answers and i'm assuming you're not getting them from fox.  on the other hand, anything that went with russiarussiarussia and russian disinformation for as long as they did are all steaming piles of crap.  and those are just a couple of the stink bombs they've been touting as "journalism" for the past few years.  it's putting our country at a huge disadvantage. 

here's a translation of your comment- duhhhhhhhh

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #290 on: May 05, 2023, 04:12:29 PM »
  excellent reeko!  great retort to my honest question as all of you scholars seem to have the answers and i'm assuming you're not getting them from fox.  on the other hand, anything that went with russiarussiarussia and russian disinformation for as long as they did are all steaming piles of crap.  and those are just a couple of the stink bombs they've been touting as "journalism" for the past few years.  it's putting our country at a huge disadvantage. 

Zero people here have claimed to watch any of those shows, yet you seem to breathlessly defend Tucker several times a day.

Amazing!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #291 on: May 05, 2023, 05:19:18 PM »
Zero people here have claimed to watch any of those shows, yet you seem to breathlessly defend Tucker several times a day.

Amazing!

"breathlessly defend tucker several times a day"

show me

just listening to you guys it's obvious where you get your info from

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #292 on: May 05, 2023, 07:09:29 PM »

show me

Honest question, but why do you do this? Is it a like “my mission to combat the heretics is divinely appointed” kind of thing?

Are you having fun repeating the same stuff in thread after thread and getting the same dunked on response over and over again?

I don’t know you, but I know we’re all subject to the same tyranny of the one perfectly finite resource—time. Why spend it doing something that clearly will attain no different result and, based on what I can infer from your tone, is not only bringing you no joy but is actively bringing you unhappiness?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #293 on: May 05, 2023, 07:49:42 PM »
Honest question, but why do you do this? Is it a like “my mission to combat the heretics is divinely appointed” kind of thing?

Are you having fun repeating the same stuff in thread after thread and getting the same dunked on response over and over again?

I don’t know you, but I know we’re all subject to the same tyranny of the one perfectly finite resource—time. Why spend it doing something that clearly will attain no different result and, based on what I can infer from your tone, is not only bringing you no joy but is actively bringing you unhappiness?

j man, i've essentially sat back and casually watched this thread evolve into 1, 2, 3 pages then i don't believe i responded until about page 11 of the 12 pages.  i am proud of myself for exercising some self control, but then i just couldn't bear to watch everyone else having all the fun

btw, j-man, where was your post with your concerned response say, 11-12 pages ago to umm, any of the others here?  then i respond a few times and bango.  did i upset the "status quo" goin here? ruin the circle thingy,  just wondering. 

you are right however j-man.  nothing is going to change, but i do feel better that i could get a few things outta the ole melon.  now i will just hang up and listen, watching for the usual suspects, the cool people to come out and do what they do

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #294 on: May 05, 2023, 07:56:03 PM »

8 out of 10

“reeko” is pretty pedestrian.  This is why bantering with Doc is way more enjoyable.  He has taken the time to use “Petrocelli” or “Carty”.  I wouldn’t mind a Brogna but appreciate his baseball knowledge.

Not sure what Russia has to do with Tucker unless you’re pointing out his strong pro-Putin stance which tracks for Tucker since it’s been proven Russian interfered directly in the 2016 election in a variety of ways for Tucker’s team and continue to do so.

I agree about the stink bombs of journalism.  I’m glad you agree, too.  It’s why Fox is paying Dominion $787 million.  Fox personalities, lead by Tucker Carlson lied on a nightly basis about the election being fraudulent.  His texts and emails clearly show this.  Add in a touch of racism, and kudos to Fox for dumping him.  Hopefully they decide to be leaders and not put our country at a “disadvantage” anymore.

I probably misinterpreted what you typed but hopefully I’m close!

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #295 on: May 05, 2023, 11:06:26 PM »

show me

Tell me where I get it from, please.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #296 on: May 07, 2023, 12:39:37 PM »
Behind the scenes: Axios has learned that Carlson and Elon Musk had a conversation about working together, but didn't discuss specifics.

https://www.axios.com/2023/05/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson

Makes sense. With Elon’s backing and Twitter, They could start a new network that could in very short order be as large, if not larger, than Fox News.

Tucker gets fired, and it is looking more and more like the winner is … Tucker
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #297 on: May 07, 2023, 01:49:07 PM »
Behind the scenes: Axios has learned that Carlson and Elon Musk had a conversation about working together, but didn't discuss specifics.

Makes sense. With Elon’s backing and Twitter, They could start a new network that could in very short order be as large, if not larger, than Fox News.

If we're lucky, Elon does for Tucker what he's done for Twitter.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #298 on: May 07, 2023, 04:18:36 PM »
If Tucker goes scorched earth on Fox, whom are you rooting for?  Can you believe either one?     Or are you just going to sit back with popcorn?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #299 on: May 07, 2023, 04:19:51 PM »

This really gets your juices flowing!

feedback