[April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Animal Attacks  (Read 3734 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Re: Animal Attacks
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2023, 10:12:44 AM »
In your opinion, which animals are not amongst the coolest animals on the planet. It seems like, to you, everything that is not a human is "one of the coolest."

It's a lengthy list forgetful.  I will admit humans are not on it. 

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2023, 10:34:25 AM »
It's a lengthy list forgetful.  I will admit humans are not on it.

No worries. Just seemed like you find all animals amazing. They generally are. Personally, if I am looking at uniqueness, craziness, and coolness, the plant world wins.

That's why I eat meat. Save the cool plants.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2023, 12:56:44 PM »
No worries. Just seemed like you find all animals amazing. They generally are. Personally, if I am looking at uniqueness, craziness, and coolness, the plant world wins.

That's why I eat meat. Save the cool plants.

The plant world is truly amazing as well.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2023, 05:33:40 PM »
The plant world is truly amazing as well.
Canadian thistle sucks

Boozemon Barro

• All American
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2023, 06:23:13 PM »
I don’t think that’s remotely odd. Plenty of mountain lions in Wyoming, Colorado, and the Dakotas.  And the Nebraska town in question is right on the SD border.  Not like it was roaming the Omaha suburbs.

Unfortunate cause mountain lions are awesome, but far less odd than when one found its way into the Milwaukee suburbs a few times over the last 25 years

There's mountain lions everywhere in Nebraska. Have had several sightings of one in west Omaha this summer. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. The less idiot deer trying to kill themselves by jumping in front of my car the better.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2023, 06:30:40 PM »
There's mountain lions everywhere in Nebraska. Have had several sightings of one in west Omaha this summer. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. The less idiot deer trying to kill themselves by jumping in front of my car the better.

There are sightings every year in Wisconsin, mostly in the southwest part of the sate. The DNR insists they aren't breeding here but not everyone believes that.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Boozemon Barro

• All American
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2023, 06:50:51 PM »
There are sightings every year in Wisconsin, mostly in the southwest part of the sate. The DNR insists they aren't breeding here but not everyone believes that.

Yeah their natural range includes all of the lower 48 states and their populations were hunted to extinction in most of the eastern states. Would makes sense they'd slowly move east since they're territorial and are capable of traversing long distances. There's plenty of deer for them to eat that's for damn sure.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2023, 09:32:21 PM »
Yeah their natural range includes all of the lower 48 states and their populations were hunted to extinction in most of the eastern states. Would makes sense they'd slowly move east since they're territorial and are capable of traversing long distances. There's plenty of deer for them to eat that's for damn sure.
I am Pro Mountain Lion
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2023, 06:59:14 AM »
Croc v cheetah. Who are you rooting for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2OuOobBV8

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2023, 07:29:13 AM »
Croc v cheetah. Who are you rooting for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2OuOobBV8

This can happen as nature can be cruel.  Unfortunately this cheetah was not aware of its surroundings. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2023, 02:03:39 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/grizzly-bear-kills-couple-dog-105555510.html

Grizzly kills couple and their dog.    Thoughts and prayers to the grizzly. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2023, 04:27:48 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/grizzly-bear-kills-couple-dog-105555510.html

Grizzly kills couple and their dog.    Thoughts and prayers to the grizzly.

Agree, but thoughts and prayers for the dog also. Its owners are to blame for bringing it with them. And the couple? They had it coming.

Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2023, 04:59:38 PM »
The Banff Bears have had some issues apparently.  I don't appreciate being mocked.   Every incident is different and should be analyzed appropriately.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2023, 06:46:18 PM »
Bear sausage is pretty good

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2023, 06:37:35 AM »
I like bear cheese soup.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2024, 12:55:34 PM »
Ouch.

A California man has lawyered up and is considering a lawsuit after being stung in the testicles by a scorpion that crawled into bed with him at a luxury Las Vegas Strip resort.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/scorpion-stings-traumatized-las-vegas-hotel-guest-in-the-testicles?ref=home?ref=home

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2024, 02:04:59 PM »
Ouch.

A California man has lawyered up and is considering a lawsuit after being stung in the testicles by a scorpion that crawled into bed with him at a luxury Las Vegas Strip resort.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/scorpion-stings-traumatized-las-vegas-hotel-guest-in-the-testicles?ref=home?ref=home

Many years ago, a story got out of a hospital ER about a guy who came in with a clawed and bitten Mr. Johnson. Asked how it happened, he said he was watching TV naked, and his bored cat suddenly attacked Mr. Johnson. Muggsy would probably say the guy provoked the cat.
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

"All of our answers are unencumbered by the thought process." NPR's Click and Clack of Car Talk.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2024, 10:25:44 PM »
Many years ago, a story got out of a hospital ER about a guy who came in with a clawed and bitten Mr. Johnson. Asked how it happened, he said he was watching TV naked, and his bored cat suddenly attacked Mr. Johnson. Muggsy would probably say the guy provoked the cat.

The cat wasn't at fault in any possible scenario. 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2024, 05:22:22 AM »
I have told reeeko multiple times eating peanut butter while watching TV with your kitty cat is dangerous
don't...don't don't don't don't

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2024, 06:35:43 AM »

;D  Hook. line, and sinker. SO easy!!

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2024, 12:15:26 PM »

How do you know? Maybe the cat is an pretty boy. I’m quite confident that the number of cats that are pretty boys is greater than zero.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2024, 12:31:21 PM »
How do you know? Maybe the cat is an pretty boy. I’m quite confident that the number of cats that are pretty boys is greater than zero.

Thank you for stirring the pot. I heard the cat was a stray psycho and the guy felt sorry for it and took it in.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:32:53 PM by Scoop Snoop »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2024, 03:47:55 PM »
This conversation reminds me of a Steve Martin bit back when, you know, he was actually funny ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE0DnFlkTiU
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback