[Today at 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[Today at 02:17:00 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Shooter McGavin
[Today at 11:32:50 AM]

Crean vs Buzz vs Wojo vs Shaka by dgies9156
[Today at 09:15:48 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Seashells and Balloons  (Read 10150 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Seashells and Balloons
« Reply #250 on: February 06, 2023, 06:25:31 PM »
BDS
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Jables1604

• Team Captain
« Reply #251 on: February 06, 2023, 07:29:03 PM »
According to reports the "balloon was the size of 3 buses". No mention of the structure under the balloon.

Must’ve been the size of 3 Fung Wah buses. (If you know, you know)…

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #252 on: February 06, 2023, 07:48:30 PM »
BDS

Hmmmm

I agree, but do you know what this stands for?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #253 on: February 06, 2023, 08:07:11 PM »
I use it as Biden Derangement Syndrome.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #254 on: February 06, 2023, 08:38:42 PM »
"Reality check: Biden wanted the balloon shot down. The Pentagon advised him to wait until it was safe because they didn't want to rain debris on Americans on the ground. The best time to do that was when it got over water."

really?  you auditioning for don lemon's job?  it was detected 5 days earlier flying over the west coast of alaska and the aleutian islands.  why didn't uncle joe order it to be basted when it was out over the pacific waters??  if we can put a missile thru a toilet bowl 100 miles away, i believe we have the ability to vaporize things out of harms way. 

you guys flailing away with your excuses belittling anyone who disagrees with you looks pretty ridiculous and embarrassing.
don't...don't don't don't don't

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #255 on: February 06, 2023, 08:45:14 PM »
"Reality check: Biden wanted the balloon shot down. The Pentagon advised him to wait until it was safe because they didn't want to rain debris on Americans on the ground. The best time to do that was when it got over water."

really?  you auditioning for don lemon's job?  it was detected 5 days earlier flying over the west coast of alaska and the aleutian islands.  why didn't uncle joe order it to be basted when it was out over the pacific waters??  if we can put a missile thru a toilet bowl 100 miles away, i believe we have the ability to vaporize things out of harms way. 

you guys flailing away with your excuses belittling anyone who disagrees with you looks pretty ridiculous and embarrassing.

“It’s illegal to shoot down anything outside of that 12-mile coastal range. That’s the reason I’m told they did not shoot it down near the Aleutians,” Griffin added, referring to calls on the right that the balloon should have been shot down earlier.

Well that was easy!

Any other well researched tears to cry there Roqquet man?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

MU82

• All American
« Reply #256 on: February 06, 2023, 09:10:32 PM »
they told you to say that, wades, didn't they?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #257 on: February 07, 2023, 09:22:00 AM »

What is it like to live inside your own detached reality with no access to the real world?  Where everyone shows you daily how detached you are.  And then you just keep believing that everyone else must be nuts.

I have no idea what it is like to live in such a constant state of denial of the realities of the world.  I'd probably go nuts and start posting nonsense on a college basketball board.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #258 on: February 07, 2023, 09:24:02 AM »
What is it like to live inside your own detached reality with no access to the real world?  Where everyone shows you daily how detached you are.  And then you just keep believing that everyone else must be nuts.

I have no idea what it is like to live in such a constant state of denial of the realities of the world.  I'd probably go nuts and start posting nonsense on a college basketball board.

Admitting it is the first step for you to get help. I'll pray for you hards.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #259 on: February 07, 2023, 10:07:52 AM »
Admitting it is the first step for you to get help. I'll pray for you hards.

Thanks, that's worth nothing, and I knew it would be the amount of effort you'd contribute.  As usual!

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #260 on: February 07, 2023, 10:39:37 AM »
Thanks, that's worth nothing, and I knew it would be the amount of effort you'd contribute.  As usual!

Ironic, isn't it?