collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MU82

Quote from: Skip Intro on May 24, 2022, 01:09:56 PM
I suspect Justin's camp is hearing from multiple teams that he'll go somewhere in the early second round, so he has nothing to gain from playing or speaking.  Even the top guys avoid media availability. 

His measurables (6'7.5" height, 7'2.5" wingspan, 10.5" hands) could be the biggest thing for him coming out of this combine.  That length is such an outlier.

You're so right about the measurables. And having read The Athletic piece, he's not exactly an outlier in declining to play 5-on-5 games.

For some time now, I thought he was gonna leave ... and now I'd be pretty stunned if he returns to Marquette. Hard to blame him if he's getting the kind of feedback that seems most likely.
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Uncle Rico

Quote from: Herman Cain on May 24, 2022, 12:41:48 PM
I think Justin will do well in the interviews with the GM. He has handled himself well at MU.

Terrible body language will hurt him in interviews
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Jay Bee

If he decides to leave MU, won't NBA teams view him as a quitter? #conundrum
The portal is NOT closed.

Newsdreams

Quote from: Uncle Rico on May 24, 2022, 03:21:57 PM
Terrible body language will hurt him in interviews
He'll probably fall sleep mid-interview
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

Spaniel with a Short Tail

I fell asleep in the middle of a conversation with my boss way back when. He asked if I fell asleep which I denied of course but I sure as hell fell asleep. That told me I had to change jobs.


Previous topic - Next topic