[Today at 04:09:20 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by tower912
[Today at 02:42:24 PM]

Best case scenarios by Hards Alumni
[Today at 01:41:30 PM]

2024-25 Outlook by Big Papi
[Today at 09:34:04 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Shooting after Bucks Game  (Read 1090 times)

muwarrior69

• All American

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Shooting after Bucks Game
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 06:28:56 AM »
Fookin' pathetic... long hot summer ahead. Let's see what brilliant solutions the Buffoon and Worst Governor Evers have  for all of us, hey?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 07:26:23 AM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 06:32:19 AM »
Fookin' pathetic... long hot summer ahead. Let's see what brilliant solutions the Buffoon and Worst Governor Evers have plans for all of us, hey?

So sad that you always got to go to political talking points.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 06:51:49 AM »
Fookin' pathetic... long hot summer ahead. Let's see what brilliant solutions the Buffoon and Worst Governor Evers have plans for all of us, hey?

What is your solution?  What solutions have been offered by the Wisconsin state legislature and senate?  Please share.  Thanks in advance
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2022, 06:52:12 AM »
Especially since red states have higher murder rates.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2022, 07:21:51 AM »
Same people who want 1) Smaller government 2) Less regulation 3) Lower taxes 4) More guns and 5) Fewer social programs are the first to cry "Where's the government?" when something like this happens.
Weird.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 07:28:13 AM »
Good thin' da Bucks lost or folks wooda died, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 08:02:57 AM »
Same people who want 1) Smaller government 2) Less regulation 3) Lower taxes 4) More guns and 5) Fewer social programs are the first to cry "Where's the government?" when something like this happens.
Weird.

I prayed.  Things should get better

MU82

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2022, 08:03:30 AM »
Weird.

You'll get crickets on this, Pak.

It's like the abortion issue. No abortions - you MUST have that baby you can't afford! But we won't pass laws giving paid parental leave, financial help for child care, housing assistance, medical assistance, etc. Then, when the kid becomes a burden on society, we'll ignore him or her and, perhaps, eventually lock him or her up.

Oh, and we want small government ... except when we encourage government to dictate what women must do with their own bodies. Then it's Handmaid's Tale 2.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Goose

• All American
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2022, 08:03:56 AM »
It is very sad because the Deer District has been a great addition to our city. I attended three times last year for pregame and very much enjoyed our city looking great on a national stage. That being said, I told me family last year that this type of thing was likely to happen.
There is a lack of true leadership in MKE and something has to change quickly. I love going downtown and attending games, concerts, dining out and walking the city, but wife and I are going out to Pewaukee Lake area instead of walking the Third Ward this afternoon. It is a sad day for MKE and it needs to change before things get worse.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2022, 08:12:47 AM »
It is very sad because the Deer District has been a great addition to our city. I attended three times last year for pregame and very much enjoyed our city looking great on a national stage. That being said, I told me family last year that this type of thing was likely to happen.
There is a lack of true leadership in MKE and something has to change quickly. I love going downtown and attending games, concerts, dining out and walking the city, but wife and I are going out to Pewaukee Lake area instead of walking the Third Ward this afternoon. It is a sad day for MKE and it needs to change before things get worse.

I’m sure they’ll miss you.

I was in the third ward last week. It was awesome. But I’m not scared of things.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2022, 08:21:02 AM »

This is an opportunity for Cavalier Johnson to exhibit some leadership for the city.  We’ll see if he’s up to the task

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2022, 08:38:41 AM »

I appreciate your perspective, Goose. Unfortunately, I am not sure where that leadership is going to come from. At some point we have to know we are all in this together, but once we slap a D or R on that "leader" the other half stops listening.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2022, 10:55:55 AM »
I didn't lock this, but wanted to add:

Thanks, 4ever, for ruining yet another thread.  Entirely sick of that.   Seriously.