[Today at 07:12:21 AM]

Marquette NBA Thread by mileskishnish72
[Today at 04:49:35 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Shooter McGavin
[June 14, 2024, 11:05:04 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by mug644
[June 14, 2024, 11:02:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Cop shot somewhere in SE Wisconsin  (Read 19372 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Cop shot somewhere in SE Wisconsin
« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2022, 07:16:07 AM »
He’s dead, guys.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #201 on: February 06, 2022, 08:05:35 AM »
BLM is going to be revealed for the scam they are. Where is all that money they’ve taken in?  All I know is for a commy organization, they sure do love their mansions.  Not sure how that’s helping so many of the black people who’ve been at a disadvantage. Never see them protesting all the murder that continues to ravage the inner cities ruining lives of innocent children 

Show me where all that money has gone…upwards of $60 million and more

BLM bought a mansion in Canada. It pays to be anti- America, Marxist, and anti-Semetic, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #202 on: February 06, 2022, 08:34:11 AM »
And every BLM riot in the summer of 2020

Legitimate political discourse.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #203 on: February 06, 2022, 08:45:44 AM »
Legitimate political discourse.

Considering what it was in response to, yes. But for some strange, inexplicable reason you left that out. Hmmmm…..
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 09:01:08 AM by Lennys Tap »

Lighthouse 84

• All American
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Pakuni

• All American

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #207 on: February 06, 2022, 08:59:11 AM »
A link to a story by the Washington Examiner. Because of course.

A story reporting results from a Rasmussen poll, not an opinion piece.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #208 on: February 06, 2022, 09:02:07 AM »

BLM bought a mansion in Canada. It pays to be anti- America, Marxist, and anti-Semetic, aina?

For sure when it comes to being Anti-American.  Look how much money Josh Hawley, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan and Ron Johnson raise supporting domestic terrorists?

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #209 on: February 06, 2022, 09:08:46 AM »
I have absolutely no problem investigating BLM, Inc.. the organization.

I have absolutely no problem investigating the morons behind January 6.

People need to stop presenting things as either/or.  We can do both.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #210 on: February 06, 2022, 09:09:07 AM »
There are other countless stories about the BLM riots causing the most costly damage and destruction than any other riots in history, but I intentionally found a Yahoo news story citing a Rasmussen poll to avoid any right slant. But anything against the peaceful protest narrative will have a right slant to some. 
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

• All American
« Reply #211 on: February 06, 2022, 09:11:50 AM »
Costly damage...yes.

Ginned up by a President and members of his party to overturn a legitimate election...no.

Why people are so willing to give people a pass on the latter by bringing up the former as a diversion is amazing to me.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #212 on: February 06, 2022, 09:13:02 AM »
I have absolutely no problem investigating BLM, Inc.. the organization.

I have absolutely no problem investigating the morons behind January 6.

People need to stop presenting things as either/or.  We can do both.

Yup.  We’re capable of doing both and should.  It’s not complicated.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2022, 09:49:59 AM »
Costly damage...yes.

Ginned up by a President and members of his party to overturn a legitimate election...no.

Why people are so willing to give people a pass on the latter by bringing up the former as a diversion is amazing to me.

“If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedom Fund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minneapolis” - Kamala Harris

So those merely protesting peacefully were being rounded up and arrested? LOL. You want to talk about “ginning up” and supporting rioters - here’s some support AFTER the fact.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2022, 10:04:00 AM »
“If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedom Fund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minneapolis” - Kamala Harris

So those merely protesting peacefully were being rounded up and arrested? LOL. You want to talk about “ginning up” and supporting rioters - here’s some support AFTER the fact.

The Post’s analysis found the overwhelming majority arrested in those 15 cities — 2,059 of the 2,652 — were accused of nonviolent misdemeanors, most on charges of violating curfew or emergency orders.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/investigations/george-floyd-protesters-arrests/

To be clear, those who committed violent acts should be prosecuted and punished appropriately. But the great majority of those arrested were for nonviolent offenses that amount to traffic citations.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 10:05:37 AM by Pakuni »

• All American
« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2022, 10:08:33 AM »

Cool. Bail funds are good ideas because I don’t locking up non-violent people who haven’t been proven guilty.

Now show me where they tried to overturn the results of an election.

Your “what about BLM” arguments are getting weaker by the minute.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2022, 11:06:09 AM »
There are other countless stories about the BLM riots causing the most costly damage and destruction than any other riots in history, but I intentionally found a Yahoo news story citing a Rasmussen poll to avoid any right slant. But anything against the peaceful protest narrative will have a right slant to some.
You think citing a Rasmussen poll avoids a right slant? 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2022, 11:29:54 AM »

I'm really quite surprised that you're bending yourself into a pretzel to equate anything to the sitting president of the United States inciting a violent coup attempt against the U.S. government, followed by the president gleefully watching the carnage even as the likes of his own kids and Fox personalities begged him to try to stop it. About 150 Capitol police officers were injured in the seditionist act, but all the "law and order" ex-president talks about now is pardoning the convicted felons who perpetrated the violence. I'm surprised at your willingness to downplay a national disgrace like that, Tony, one that so many leading conservative voices and religious leaders have strongly condemned.

But yes, there were also was some violence in the hundreds and hundreds of mostly peaceful protests that stemmed from George Floyd and other Black people having their lives snuffed out. I agree with then candidate-Biden that those guilty of violence should be punished to the full extent of the law. I haven't heard him say he plans to pardon any of them.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2022, 12:07:36 PM »
He’s dead, guys.
Nah, like cockroaches, he'll just crawl out from under the fridge like nothing happened.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2022, 12:38:10 PM »
I'm really quite surprised that you're bending yourself into a pretzel to equate anything to the sitting president of the United States inciting a violent coup attempt against the U.S. government, followed by the president gleefully watching the carnage even as the likes of his own kids and Fox personalities begged him to try to stop it. About 150 Capitol police officers were injured in the seditionist act, but all the "law and order" ex-president talks about now is pardoning the convicted felons who perpetrated the violence. I'm surprised at your willingness to downplay a national disgrace like that, Tony, one that so many leading conservative voices and religious leaders have strongly condemned.

But yes, there were also was some violence some violence in the hundreds and hundreds of mostly peaceful protests that stemmed from George Floyd and other Black people having their lives snuffed out. I agree with then candidate-Biden that those guilty of violence should be punished to the full extent of the law. I haven't heard him say he plans to pardon any of them.

come on man!  there was over a $billion$ damage during the "mostly peaceful" riots.  over 2000 police were injured and 25-50 deaths depending on who's counting.  the capital disruption caused $1.5 mil damage and 5 deaths.  one was an unarmed female shot by capital police.  3 deaths by natural causes and one drug overdose.

if you want to talk about the jan 6 disturbance, then show us all the video tapes and ask nancy why she told capital police to stand down and they didn't allow the 25.000 national guard to be on hand  oh, btw, president trump had them ready,  nancy never called them up
don't...don't don't don't don't

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2022, 12:40:54 PM »

Rasmussen polls are an opinion piece.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2022, 12:57:19 PM »
No discussion about the St Paul shooting?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2022, 12:59:01 PM »
if you want to talk about the jan 6 disturbance, then show us all the video tapes and ask nancy why she told capital police to stand down and they didn't allow the 25.000 national guard to be on hand  oh, btw, president trump had them ready,  nancy never called them up

rocket ... Scoop's reigning purveyor of fake news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/12/16/fact-check-no-trump-request-10000-guard-troops-jan-6/8929215002/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/27/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-isnt-in-charge-capitol-police/8082088002/

Anyone else notice the recurring theme among some posters here who are far more concerned with the torching of Autozones and looting of Apple stores than they are of a violent coup attempt?
Nice priorities you got there, fellas.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:27:50 PM by Pakuni »

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2022, 01:51:03 PM »
rocket ... Scoop's reigning purveyor of fake news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/12/16/fact-check-no-trump-request-10000-guard-troops-jan-6/8929215002/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/27/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-isnt-in-charge-capitol-police/8082088002/

Anyone else notice the recurring theme among some posters here who are far more concerned with the torching or Autozones and looting of Apple stores than they are of a violent coup attempt?
Nice priorities you got there, fellas.

He’s already dead

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2022, 02:27:00 PM »
Blue lives matter. Unless you’re trying to overthrow your own democracy.

America first, baby.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter