collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 3rd times the charm?  (Read 3406 times)

#UnleashSean

• All American
3rd times the charm?
« on: January 03, 2022, 07:38:45 PM »
Covid + again sirs.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
Re: 3rd times the charm?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 07:59:17 PM »
Wow.  That sucks Unleash.  Worst hat trick ever.  Hope it’s as mild as possible. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 08:05:19 PM »
I am only on round 2.    Very mild.  Barry White/Lou Rawls voice.   Caught it on Christmas over spaghetti from the first people I had let in my house since February of 20.   Right on the end of 10 weeks since the booster.   My wife and dad were 3 weeks past their booster and did not catch it.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 08:08:05 PM »
Round one for me.  Not sure where I caught it.  General flu start but passed quickly.
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 08:17:26 PM »
One of my colleagues just got round 2. Round 1 was in late October, very mild, only fatigue, a headache and a fever of 99.8. Was better in 2 days.

Round 2 (likely Omicron), says he's the sickest he's ever been. Fatigue, sore throat, digestive issues, 102 fever for 4 days, and body aches.

Was also doubly vaccinated, but was trying to wait 90 days post last COVID case.

Sorry to hear that you are round 3 Unleash, and round 2 Tower, and first round for Uncle. Hopefully they all stay mild and no long COVID.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 08:19:08 PM by forgetful »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 08:21:16 PM »
Interestingly, sense of smell is returning.  I can smell my breath inside my mask for the first time in 13 months.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 08:58:23 PM »
Interestingly, sense of smell is returning.  I can smell my breath inside my mask for the first time in 13 months.

Tower

No wonder you didn’t mind masking up in your car!! Seriously, hope your case is mild and you’re past this ASAP.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2022, 09:12:05 PM »
Damn, guys. This isn't what Marquette means by "be a leader"!

Hope all y'all get over it soon, with no ill effects.

(I had mine the week before Thanksgiving, and couldn't go to the Charleston tourney.)
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2022, 09:17:12 PM »
Good luck, UK.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2022, 08:35:44 PM »
Wife and I have been lucky so far. Once we were vaccinated, we went back to business as usual. Got boosted ASAP. We have backed off from crowded places with omicron, but still go to restaurants, stores, etc. Only wear masks when required.

Son & family were exposed on Monday (literally by the 1st person they allowed in their house since March 2020 - so they are quarantining for 5 days - no symptoms yet.

Daughter & family tested positive on Monday - she felt like she had a bad head cold. No one else had symptoms.

I just joke with everyone that we are waiting to get it until the hospitals here clear out the crowd a little bit. Seems like it may be inevitable, but so far, so good.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2022, 01:22:38 PM »
Just got my positive PCR results.

No idea where I got it.

Felt sinus/cold symptoms Friday AM upon waking. Tested Saturday afternoon. Symptoms include sneezing, runny nose, sinus congestion. No cough, sore throat. No fever.

Let the 7 day quarantine begin!

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2022, 02:35:11 PM »
Get well soon
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2022, 03:25:09 PM »
Good luck.  Don't go stir crazy.

feedback