Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by muwarrior69
[Today at 10:04:08 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


Jockey

Quote from: Goose on January 02, 2022, 04:40:31 PM
Dish

You are correct. My bad. It is the other two with so much in common.

Goose,

You need to pay closer attention. I probably battle with Fluff more than any other poster (which is fine - I'm not complaining). As much as he and I are in agreement on many things, we generally have different life views.

As an example, I have zero tolerance for anyone attempting to overthrow the gov't or supporting those that attempted the coup. Punishment should be swift and severe. I think he is a lot more tolerant.

Previous topic - Next topic