Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Only losses to ranked teams  (Read 4106 times)

Mu8891

• All American
Re: Only losses to ranked teams
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2021, 07:46:29 PM »
If mu can’t learn how to shoot / make some threes , it will be a very long year

They are AWFUL from 3 pt line.  Elliot needs to play 25 to 30 mins a game

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2021, 08:08:46 PM »
So, we're basically just like Villanova.  ;D Got it.
The similarities are scary.
Each team played four ranked teams with three losses and one victory.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2021, 09:57:01 PM »
If mu can’t learn how to shoot / make some threes , it will be a very long year

They are AWFUL from 3 pt line.  Elliot needs to play 25 to 30 mins a game
There are two ends of the court, and unfortunately Greg is often a big liability on one of them.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2021, 10:07:15 PM »
I found myself wondering yesterday how good Jamal Cain could have looked on this roster

Nicely done, GBW. You caught the big fish!

Would have been a fantastic fit in all ways.  His rebounding would have been a tremendous help.  He's averaging 21.2 ppg, 10.2rpg, and 2.3 steals per game.  110.9 O-Rating on 28% usage and eFG% 55.5%
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2021, 09:28:32 AM »
8-3 is a massive W for this squad at this point.  BE will be rough. 
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2021, 09:29:19 AM »
Nicely done, GBW. You caught the big fish!

Except he wasn't trolling.  He made a good basketball point.  Not sure why you want to dis Jamal and his production?  Weird.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2021, 09:38:41 AM »
Except he wasn't trolling.  He made a good basketball point.  Not sure why you want to dis Jamal and his production?  Weird.

I always liked Jamal as a player, and he seems like a good guy. I am very happy for him that he has found success at a level more appropriate to his abilities.

Not sure why you are obsessed with him, or with a point you'll never be able to prove.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2021, 10:59:10 AM »
I always liked Jamal as a player, and he seems like a good guy. I am very happy for him that he has found success at a level more appropriate to his abilities.

Not sure why you are obsessed with him, or with a point you'll never be able to prove.

What point am I trying to prove?  And btw, stating he has found success at a level more appropriate to his abilities is a dis.  After all he put up 33 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals and a 120 O-Rating against Number 11 Alabama. 

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2021, 03:24:32 PM »

I was absolutely serious. Would one expect his Oakland productivity to transfer back to the high majors? Absolutely not. But he is long, a decent enough shooter, crashes boards. I think it's reasonable that his length would be super annoying to other teams in Shaka's system.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2021, 03:29:09 PM »
I was absolutely serious. Would one expect his Oakland productivity to transfer back to the high majors? Absolutely not. But he is long, a decent enough shooter, crashes boards. I think it's reasonable that his length would be super annoying to other teams in Shaka's system.

Sure, that's reasonable. I apologize to you (and Ners) for thinking you were trolling him.

What point am I trying to prove?  And btw, stating he has found success at a level more appropriate to his abilities is a dis.  After all he put up 33 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals and a 120 O-Rating against Number 11 Alabama. 

OK.

Now, what other hypotheticals can we all discuss? I admit I've done it some with D.J. It's fun!

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2021, 04:08:04 PM »
Sure, that's reasonable. I apologize to you (and Ners) for thinking you were trolling him.

OK.

Now, what other hypotheticals can we all discuss? I admit I've done it some with D.J. It's fun!

Am I offended?