[Today at 03:52:54 PM]

Marquette Football Update by TallTitan34
[Today at 09:41:46 AM]

NM by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:59:21 AM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by DFW HOYA
[Today at 08:41:22 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Laundries  (Read 1702 times)

withoutbias

• All American
Laundries
« on: October 22, 2021, 10:30:04 AM »
One, the kid is as big of a coward as there ever was.  Strangle your fiance to death, run and hide, and then commit suicide before you face your punishment.

Two, will the parents be locked up for this?  At the very least they withheld information from the authorities, and that's a best case scenario for them.  They most likely helped Brian evade the authorities, resulting in him having the opportunity to commit suicide rather than be apprehended.

Three, how did the authorities let Brian get away?  Gabby was considered a missing person on 9/11.  The last Brian was seen was 9/14.  How was he not on round the clock surveillance after 9/11?  I get that they couldn't arrest him, but as you build your case how are there not multiple sets of eyes on you at all times?

A lot of questions to be answered.

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Laundries
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 10:44:58 AM »
Did it get confirmed suicide?
Maigh Eo for Sam

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 10:47:20 AM »
One, the kid is as big of a coward as there ever was.  Strangle your fiance to death, run and hide, and then commit suicide before you face your punishment.

Two, will the parents be locked up for this?  At the very least they withheld information from the authorities, and that's a best case scenario for them.  They most likely helped Brian evade the authorities, resulting in him having the opportunity to commit suicide rather than be apprehended.

Three, how did the authorities let Brian get away?  Gabby was considered a missing person on 9/11.  The last Brian was seen was 9/14.  How was he not on round the clock surveillance after 9/11?  I get that they couldn't arrest him, but as you build your case how are there not multiple sets of eyes on you at all times?

A lot of questions to be answered.

Agreed, it's a completely whacked situation.  Hopefully an alligator or two were angry and hungry but either way he was a total coward and a disgrace.  I have no doubt his parents are complicit in some way. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 10:52:09 AM »
Motherfooker shoulda just killed himself and left everyone else out of it, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 12:18:09 PM »
Motherfooker shoulda just killed himself and left everyone else out of it, hey?

Capt. Obvious?

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 12:29:41 PM »
I saw the topic and thought this was going to be about the Magdaline Laundries in Ireland.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 01:03:40 PM »
In all honesty, watching the interviews of everyone involved makes me think that there might be some serious issues in both of the families involved.

Very sad story, and one we will never understand. Prayers to all of their loved ones. 

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 12:48:22 PM »
The media coverage of this is soooo fooooked up. Pretty white woman….

Someone who looks different doesn’t get this coverage. Period.  Sure, an intriguing case, but why this one.

Just disgusting in my book…..on many levels.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 12:55:37 PM »

Someone who looks different doesn’t get this coverage. Period.  Sure, an intriguing case, but why this one.

Wanna be influencer with a growing social media presence, social media sleuths getting involved and making discoveries and bringing it to the public consciousness.  There are also a lot of entertainment aspects to the case we often see in popular fictional murder mystery shows that get high ratings on TV.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 01:01:31 PM by Billy Hoyle »

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2021, 01:07:57 PM »
Wanna be influencer with a growing social media presence, social media sleuths getting involved and making discoveries and bringing it to the public consciousness.  There are also a lot of entertainment aspects to the case we often see in popular fictional murder mystery shows that get high ratings on TV.

She was not even a “wanna be”. She had no social presence, growing or otherwise.  The social media sleuthing and coverage certainly blew it up, but there was nothing about her as a personality or presence on social media that made this blow up.  My sister’s Italian Greyhound has more followers on IG and Tik Tok views than Pettino did before her disappearance.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2021, 01:26:57 PM »
She was not even a “wanna be”. She had no social presence, growing or otherwise.  The social media sleuthing and coverage certainly blew it up, but there was nothing about her as a personality or presence on social media that made this blow up.  My sister’s Italian Greyhound has more followers on IG and Tik Tok views than Pettino did before her disappearance.

In trying to build her following she had the right followers and posted her videos to the right channels to get these cyber sleuths to notice what was going on.

That’s all it takes, having the right followers or posting the right hashtags. A kid I worked with within 4 months went from a few on campus followers to a Tik Tok house, 30 million followers, cover of GQ, and clothing deal despite having no actual talent. That’s how social media works, I guess, I’m too old to really get it.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2021, 08:10:39 PM »

yap