collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 03:39:58 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

NolongerWarriors

Heard that name from my friend at MU this morning.

That name shouldn't even be on the backup to the backup list

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.



JakeBarnes

Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others." -Camus, The Rebel

Uncle Rico

Quote from: NolongerWarriors on March 25, 2021, 02:25:26 PM
Heard that name from my friend at MU this morning.

That name shouldn't even be on the backup to the backup list

Gus Ganakas is pushing him at Dodds board, so that's probably where he's getting that
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

tower912

Rumors during coach searches are always entertaining.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...


Pakuni



dw3dw3dw3

I mean he is looking for jobs, and if your Scholl and Jason Kidd calls, you still take the call I think. I would take the interview opportunity to ask him if he still believes that a free-throw shooter should miss intentionally up 3 with 2 seconds left.

panda

Quote from: dw3dw3dw3 on March 25, 2021, 03:06:26 PM
I mean he is looking for jobs, and if your Scholl and Jason Kidd calls, you still take the call I think. I would take the interview opportunity to ask him if he still believes that a free-throw shooter should miss intentionally up 3 with 2 seconds left.

You definitely don't take the call.

cheebs09


nyg

Quote from: dw3dw3dw3 on March 25, 2021, 03:06:26 PM
I mean he is looking for jobs, and if your Scholl and Jason Kidd calls, you still take the call I think. I would take the interview opportunity to ask him if he still believes that a free-throw shooter should miss intentionally up 3 with 2 seconds left.

Yeah, taking the call from a guy convicted of domestic violence and DUI accident is not the smart thing. 

mumi27


MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Previous topic - Next topic