[Today at 09:41:46 AM]

NM by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:59:21 AM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by DFW HOYA
[Today at 08:41:22 AM]

2024-25 Outlook by WellsstreetWanderer
[April 25, 2024, 10:03:37 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Sam and Joey Hauser Eliminated in First Round  (Read 15958 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Sam and Joey Hauser Eliminated
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2021, 08:59:25 PM »
Excellent question.  I assume the Hauser family is well versed in Turkish or Uzbek?  I love Turkish coffee.

Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2021, 09:02:56 PM »
Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Roger, Roger!

5DollarPitcher

• All American
Re: Sam and Joey Hauser Eliminated in First Round
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2021, 09:07:04 PM »
It’s actually kind of a sick obsession how many of you grown adults continue to berate kids that freely left the program (on rocky terms) 3 years ago.

A coach making double digit millions to underperform is in bounds - student athletes are generally not.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2021, 09:07:13 PM »
maybe it was a photo shop but it looked like every player but sam was kneeling during the anthem

AZMarqfan

• Starter
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2021, 09:07:37 PM »
Both are eligible for another year.   Transfers to Marquette with the new coach?

My reading of the rules say that Sam is only eligible if he remains at Virginia. He gets a free year but no transferring. Joey is kind of weird because he burned his first year with a red shirt at Marquette but as long as he stays at Michigan State he should have possibly two more years, possibly even three more years

fjm

• All American
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2021, 09:09:18 PM »
It’s actually kind of a sick obsession how many of you grown adults continue to berate kids that freely left the program (on rocky terms) 3 years ago.

A coach making double digit millions to underperform is in bounds - student athletes are generally not.

Coming from you... this is pretty rich.

Tha Hound

• All American
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2021, 09:10:28 PM »

Hahaha pound sand buddy. Hausers ego blew up in their face and no matter how bad wojo made this program will not stop me from laughing at that.

Oh by the way, wojo is gone but you knew that didn’t you, nerd

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2021, 09:11:38 PM »
Coming from you... this is pretty rich.

Paying adult berating highly paid adult is in bounds.

Adult keyboard warrior berating unpaid student athlete because he transferred from the school is a psychological red flag.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2021, 09:13:22 PM »
This is the definition of a 'sore losers' thread and reads like a jilted lovers diary. Two kids made a decision they thought was right at the time, no Marquette fan was happy about it, and 2 years later we're still bagging on them and laughing when they don't win.

Sam had a fantastic 3 yrs with us. Joey was clearly not the right fit but was part of the program. I wish them well and hope they are successful in whatever the pursue.

Edit:

Couldn't be more in $5's corner on this.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 09:15:48 PM by naginiF »

fjm

• All American
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2021, 09:15:01 PM »

Adult keyboard warrior berating unpaid student athlete because he transferred from the school is a psychological red flag.

Yawn. I don’t argue with trolls. Sorry.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2021, 09:22:53 PM »
Yawn. I don’t argue with trolls. Sorry.
There’s no argument. You’re berating unpaid kids, weirdo.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2021, 09:27:12 PM »

Joey and Sam are both adults now - they can both vote and buy liquor.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2021, 09:28:02 PM »

Can you define what’s acceptable?

Keep in mind you’ve got some berating of Theo and Harry just looking back at one page of your oldest posts.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2021, 09:32:24 PM »
palpable hypocrisy. pot to the kettle eh?

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2021, 09:32:32 PM »

Keep in mind you’ve got some berating of Theo and Harry just looking back at one page of your oldest posts.
Well, to start, following kids that left the program 2 years ago and actively rooting against them and laughing at their failures is unacceptable. And not even close to anything in my post history. Do you need more parameters or are you good?

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2021, 09:33:14 PM »
Joey and Sam are both adults now - they can both vote and buy liquor.
Not at all surprised which side of the fence you fall on here, Rocky.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2021, 09:33:34 PM »

My friend, earlier tonight, I took umbrage with a fellow Scooper who once called Markus a "cancer" and was still ragging on our all-time scoring leader. Rather than join me in registering disappointment that he was "berating unpaid kids," you chose to shoot the messenger. Respectfully, why didn't you stick up for Markus as forcefully as you are sticking up for two adults who quit on our alma mater?

Also, where do we draw the line? Is it OK to berate an "unpaid kid" if he wears Madison red and grabs a Hauser's nutsack?

Sir, I hope you are enjoying the tournament as much as I am. We Are Marquette!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Steve Buscemi

• Team Captain
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2021, 09:34:47 PM »
This is the definition of a 'sore losers' thread and reads like a jilted lovers diary. Two kids made a decision they thought was right at the time, no Marquette fan was happy about it, and 2 years later we're still bagging on them and laughing when they don't win.

Sam had a fantastic 3 yrs with us. Joey was clearly not the right fit but was part of the program. I wish them well and hope they are successful in whatever the pursue.

Edit:Couldn't be more in $5's corner on this.

Agree. People on this board can be so self-righteous and then turn around and call Joey a “little bitch”. This thread makes us all look lame.
"I work out twice a day, six days a week and on Sunday I go to church."  -John Dawson

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2021, 09:35:01 PM »

Notice that some of these people berating the Hausers leaving are also supporters of going after Shaka Khan? That would be a guy that also spurned MU. And also notice that some of these people have been Wojo slurpers.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2021, 09:37:28 PM »
My friend, earlier tonight, I took umbrage with a fellow Scooper who once called Markus a "cancer" and was still ragging on our all-time scoring leader. Rather than join me in registering disappointment that he was "berating unpaid kids," you chose to shoot the messenger. Respectfully, why didn't you stick up for Markus as forcefully as you are sticking up for two adults who quit on our alma mater?

Also, where do we draw the line? Is it OK to berate an "unpaid kid" if he wears Madison red and grabs a Hauser's nutsack?

Sir, I hope you are enjoying the tournament as much as I am. We Are Marquette!
To be frank with you, I didn’t even read the thread up to the post of yours that I responded to. Literally the only thing I did was point out a logical inconsistency in your arguments, which is quite fun for me after taking your condescending BS for like... a year.

MarquetteMike1977

• All American
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2021, 09:38:06 PM »

Roger, Roger!

What is Your Vector Victor

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2021, 09:38:33 PM »
To be frank with you, I didn’t even read the thread up to the post of yours that I responded to. Literally the only thing I did was point out a logical inconsistency in your arguments, which is quite fun for me after taking your condescending BS for like... a year.

Logical inconsistency?

Like berating Theo while chastising others for berating the Hausers?

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2021, 09:38:57 PM »

Taking joy in another's misfortune is never good unless that person is heinous in nature, neither Sam nor Joey are heinous. Taking joy in the misfortune of kids in college over decisions they make about their school choice is never good.

Not defending any position $5 has mad outside of this thread at all......it's not acceptable to go after kids and especially because your feelings are hurt because they made decisions they thought were right for them.

Edit:
Yeah, it's really taxing me to be on the same side as this:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 09:42:18 PM by naginiF »

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2021, 09:41:07 PM »
Logical inconsistency?

Like berating Theo while chastising others for berating the Hausers?
Not sure I’d call my 1 to 2 posts lifetime calling Theo a soft player is at all comparable to some of these sickos’ obsession with the Hauser brothers.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2021, 09:42:35 PM »

Very good, sir. I appreciate you answering. I do hope you understand that it seems strange that you are vociferously defending two adults who quit on our alma mater while not defending a 4-year standout who did nothing but represent our alma mater with class. Some might even say you were guilty of "inconsistency" and "condescending BS," but I wouldn't say that. Most likely just an innocent oversight on your part, my friend. Have a nice evening.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson