collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

wadesworld

Quote from: panda on March 06, 2026, 04:56:59 PMCowardly @Vander Blue Man Group where you at boi

VBM sited OMax's numbers as the numbers of a person you'd cry about if we add in the portal this offseason. I see nothing about OMax here...

Vander Blue Man Group


panda

Quote from: Vander Blue Man Group on March 06, 2026, 11:01:54 PMDidn't mention OMax, Biff.

You know - that was my initial thought as well coward. However I directly acknowledged not having any opinion on Omax. I even utilized cold hard fact to show you.

I then went on to say how much I loved the other additions in the group. You again acknowledged my statement.

Once again posting for clarity

Panda - can't say I watched much omax his freshman year, but I lauded kuath morsell and kolek from day 1. They were incredible pickups that immediately changed the trajectory of our program.

There's a search function - you have yourself a homework assignment if you don't believe me.

Coward - I didn't question what you claimed to say about OMax when he transferred.  I figured it's a coin-toss about whether that was true or not and I don't care enough to waste time looking for it.

You're not talking about Omax either ! So I explicitly stated what I was talking about regarding morsels musty and kolek and you said it's doubtful I posted it. Which it clearly isn't. SMH

The Sultan

Panda's spiraling again...
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

panda

Quote from: The Sultan on March 07, 2026, 07:38:15 AMPanda's spiraling again...

I expect this lack of comprehension out of the coward and Wades but not you sir.

Previous topic - Next topic