collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Get the SD package at the Blue and Gold Auction ! MUScoop bonus  (Read 769 times)

sodakmu87

• Walk-On
Get the SD package at the Blue and Gold Auction ! MUScoop bonus
« on: February 16, 2021, 07:11:16 PM »
https://e.givesmart.com/events/kgR/i/_Auction/cOL9/

OK you clowns, enough with the Debbie Downers posting overwrought sorrows and desires for a new coach on that "other" Scoop page.  It reminds me of the SNL sketch when William Shatner asks "Have you ever kissed a girl?"  Since I have a kid at MU I wanted to support the MU B&G auction this year with a package from my beloved home state.   MU Scoopers have posted many bourbon preferences so I added a the bottle of Blanton's to my package.  If a MU Scooper wins, I will throw in a bottle of vodka or brandy from our local distillery here in SD.  Good Luck!

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: Get the SD package at the Blue and Gold Auction ! MUScoop bonus
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 11:25:32 PM »
Hah, that's great.  I like blanton's and a I like wine, but I'd be bidding for the ribeyes!

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 07:48:15 AM »
I thought the road trip with the Volleyball team was an interesting auction item. Travel, hotel, pregame meal, game with the team. Minimum bid is $500, and valued at $1000. Donated by MU Athletics.

Anticipating the obligatory responses about the current state of the team, I wonder what a similar item with MBB would go for. I wonder why MU Athletics doesn't donate that (or sports other than VB, for that matter). I'd think that even in a down year people would be willing to pay a pretty penny. In a good year, they could make a killing. There's quite a few items that offer interaction with other sports, but really nothing that offers any interaction with MBB. Is that typical of this event in the past? I don't recall seeing this auction before.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 07:58:22 AM »
Some cool golf options. I assume this is the GoFundMe for Wojo’s buyout.

feedback