collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MuggsyB

Im very surprised Justin played yesterday.  He clearly wasn't right.  Hopefully he didn't exacerbate his health but I have yet to hear an explanation.  Was there a Wojo presser after the game?

rocky_warrior


Nukem2

Quote from: MuggsyB on February 07, 2021, 12:02:33 PM
Im very surprised Justin played yesterday.  He clearly wasn't right.  Hopefully he didn't exacerbate his health but I have yet to hear an explanation.  Was there a Wojo presser after the game?
Wojo's comments in Ben Steele's game article:

"Justin is our best rebounder.  Justin has a nose for the ball.  Justin is not close to 100%.  Withe the situation we have with guys being banged up, he wanted to play.  I didn't know how many minutes he was going to be able to play.  Thought he was moving ok at the start, then he started dragging his leg a bit.  We shut him down, because we don't want one injury to turn into two.".

MuggsyB


GooooMarquette

"Not close to 100%" worries me. I hope this isn't a season-long struggle, like Theo's injuries....

tower912

It was obvious watching he shouldn't be on the floor.   Hobbling.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

rocky_warrior

Quote from: GooooMarquette on February 07, 2021, 01:20:30 PM
season-long struggle, like Theo's injuries....

Season-long, or seasons long?  I'm hoping not the latter.  Probably only about 30 days left this season :(

Previous topic - Next topic