[April 25, 2024, 09:43:05 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Uncle Rico
[April 25, 2024, 05:51:25 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Naming The Virus  (Read 4429 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Naming The Virus
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2021, 07:58:34 AM »
just click bait for more "hate trump" ramp up rhetoric to more hate trump rhetoric.  it's all really very easy to rile up the left and the liberals.
I really need to not get so worked up about a fascist insurrection attempt to overthrow the government and install a dictator. Just need to chill...
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2021, 08:28:57 AM »
that poll was from last july.  personally, i just call it covid.  everything else, china, kung, wuhan is just click bait for more "hate trump" ramp up rhetoric to more hate trump rhetoric.  it's all really very easy to rile up the left and the liberals.  except for the amounts of money some(NBA, bloomberg, biden inc, the universities etc) make from china, i do not understand how china escapes harsher criticism.  from human right abuses to giving the the finger to the paris accord and their secretiveness to power up, china should be aggressively shunned and/or pressured into cleaning up their chit. 

I don’t disagree with you about China.

Derisively labeling a disease is simple, symbolic and completely ineffective. IOW right in Trump’s wheelhouse.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2021, 12:49:20 PM »
that poll was from last july.  personally, i just call it covid. 

Great, then we agree.  We should just drop the slang terms that one literal loser chose to use.

feedback