[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 19, 2024, 08:17:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 19, 2024, 05:04:53 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[April 19, 2024, 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Covid Work Violations  (Read 5606 times)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: Covid Work Violations
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 01:55:54 PM »

I see it as a lose/lose situation.   One would surmise the company had zero options.  You can't magic up healthy staff.  It's a pandemic and lots of things are broken. 

Would it help anything to punish the company?

Go back to the original post.

There was an Assistant Director on vacation. They could have called her back, but didn't.

There were higher-ups on the phone. They could have pitched in during a crisis, but didn't.

If the OP supported your assertion that there truly were zero options, I might agree. But it doesn't.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:57:44 PM by GooooMarquette »

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 06:56:40 PM »
So Nancy Pelosi allows folks to break quarantine to show up in person in Congress to vote for her speakership today including Wisconsin’s own Gwen Moore who tested positive 6 days ago 🤦‍♂️

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2021, 07:03:21 PM »
So Nancy Pelosi allows folks to break quarantine to show up in person in Congress to vote for her speakership today including Wisconsin’s own Gwen Moore who tested positive 6 days ago 🤦‍♂️

Ya. That was ridiculous. But she needed every vote.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2021, 07:15:09 PM »
Ya. That was ridiculous. But she needed every vote.

Well if anyone gets it and god forbid dies I imagine we’ll all support manslaughter charges for both Moore and Pelosi?  Maybe murder 1 for Moore?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 07:16:47 PM »
Pelosi often has not covered herself in glory with the way she handled a leadership role during the pandemic.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2021, 07:21:09 PM »
Pelosi often has not covered herself in glory with the way she handled a leadership role during the pandemic.

It’s ok, she’ll be forgiven. They ended the congressional prayer with Amen, Awoman.  Whatever the hell that means.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2021, 08:01:02 PM »
It’s ok, she’ll be forgiven. They ended the congressional prayer with Amen, Awoman.  Whatever the hell that means.

Aren’t there some clouds you need to shake your fist at?

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2021, 08:19:15 PM »
Well if anyone gets it and god forbid dies I imagine we’ll all support manslaughter charges for both Moore and Pelosi?  Maybe murder 1 for Moore?

Maybe?

But if you want to set that precedent, I think there were some negative outcomes from Trump rallies and rose garden meetings that would need to be addressed.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2021, 08:34:06 PM »

Should have called, instead.    Threatened them with jail if they didn't change the vote in her favor.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2021, 08:37:38 PM »
Maybe?

But if you want to set that precedent, I think there were some negative outcomes from Trump rallies and rose garden meetings that would need to be addressed.

Right, I’m on board with being consistent.  If anyone was asked to break quarantine and knowingly showed up to one of those events after testing positive before going through CDC recommended timeline of isolation and it led to further infection/death they should be charged.

I know there have been a bunch of examples of people testing positive after attending Trump events but I haven’t seen any reporting of someone going to an event who had recently tested positive and was still infectious but said f it anyway.  Might have missed it though.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2021, 08:42:31 PM »

super spreaders!!  unless they were classified as protesters i guess ::)  and they built a plexi glass booth??  to allow those who normally shouldn't have been allowed or would have reasonably abstained from voting due to generally accepted pandemic "protocol", could.

if this would've been turned around, most around here would be bleeding from their eyes and ears. 

don't...don't don't don't don't

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2021, 08:49:07 PM »
super spreaders!!  unless they were classified as protesters i guess ::)  and they built a plexi glass booth??  to allow those who normally shouldn't have been allowed or would have reasonably abstained from voting due to generally accepted pandemic "protocol", could.

if this would've been turned around, most around here would be bleeding from their eyes and ears.

And you would’ve been typing up some barely legible post about not jumping to conclusions. Seems like “most around here” consider it irresponsible.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2021, 08:52:22 PM »
Yup.   A bad move.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2021, 09:27:17 PM »

That was absurd and yet so typical of a Pelosi led house.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2021, 11:37:34 PM »
That was absurd and yet so typical of a Pelosi led house.

She is the queen of political theatrics, she should have retired.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2021, 06:59:42 AM »

maybe your emperor just needs to threaten covid-19 that it will be charged with crimes if it doesn't "find 11,780 votes" in georgia.

extortion would be at least as successful against the 'rona as hydroxy ever was.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2021, 07:39:30 AM »
This is why we can't have nice things. 

feedback