Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!



GB Warrior

I'm assuming that by passing, he meant "to the other team"

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

wadesworld


Jockey


TAMU, Knower of Ball

Quote from: GB Warrior on September 29, 2020, 06:17:17 PM
I'm assuming that by passing, he meant "to the other team"

I chuckled. But I also wish him the best of luck as a Spartan.
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


GooooMarquette

Although it was painful, I had to chuckle at this line:

The year ended on a sour note though as the Golden Eagles were upset in the first round of the NCAA Tournament by the fighting Ja Morants from Murray State.

dgies9156


Lennys Tap

Quote from: Jockey on September 29, 2020, 07:50:39 PM
Cares?

If our freshmen are ready from day 1 and we're a top 20 team? Not many.

If we struggle and Joey is a stud on a top 10 MSU team? A lot more.

Previous topic - Next topic