collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Campus tour  (Read 1190 times)

Warrior of Law

• All American
Campus tour
« on: September 03, 2020, 09:40:31 PM »
Went on a campus tour with a HS student recently. The space where McCormick once stood is a flat stretch of lawn.  Looks good actually.  There’s a sign indicating that a business school is to be built there.  My guess is that it has been tabled while the university focuses on survival. Anyone have information?
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free."  Clarence Darrow

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: Campus tour
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 06:59:03 AM »
Went on a campus tour with a HS student recently. The space where McCormick once stood is a flat stretch of lawn.  Looks good actually.  There’s a sign indicating that a business school is to be built there.  My guess is that it has been tabled while the university focuses on survival. Anyone have information?

https://www.marquette.edu/news-center/2020/marquette-to-build-new-home-for-business-school.php

Since then, Joe Daniels died and Covid hit so I’m pretty sure fundraising has slowed.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 09:55:17 AM »
A little more green space north of Wisconsin Ave isn't a bad thing while they try to raise funds

Warrior of Law

• All American
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 04:21:27 PM »
The green space seems appropriate and campus like. They might find it's a better use of the space.
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free."  Clarence Darrow

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 12:45:54 PM »
McCormick replacement:

MU82

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 01:33:24 PM »
McCormick replacement:

Don’t tease us!!!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 02:29:20 PM »
It's going to be like a Coming to America thing with McDonald's.
Marqarby's!

feedback