[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by MurphysTillClose
[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: MU Season Ticket E-Mail  (Read 19975 times)

1SE

• All American
Re: MU Season Ticket E-Mail
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2020, 04:08:53 PM »
I did not renew and my seats went back to the 1955-56 season. I do not think points are as important as they used to be. The tiered pricing makes good seats available and I suspect there will be a significant drop in season ticket holders, so even more seats will be available next year.

I did not drop, because of the virus. I had already decided to do so. However, the virus made it easy to stick to my decision to drop. The total cost vs. staying at home and watching the games on TV did not seem like it was worth it to me.

Were those your grandparents' seats or are you like 90 years old? Either way, impressive.
Real Warriors Demand Excellence

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2020, 06:57:12 PM »
Were those your grandparents' seats or are you like 90 years old? Either way, impressive.
Originally my fathers. I started going to games in 1962. I am 68 years old.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2020, 07:07:05 PM »
Originally my fathers. I started going to games in 1962. I am 68 years old.

🙌🏻
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2020, 09:00:18 AM »

Let’s not judge NBA ratings yet. Need to see how this plays out in a normal season.

But let me guess, you have no problem with displays of patriotism and standing up for veterans during games right?

Really? With incidents like this where the black player is not even disciplined? 

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller/2020/08/23/really-nba-black-player-calls-white-player-‘bch-a-white-boy-—-gets-schooled-by-black-espn-host-watch/

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2020, 11:25:42 AM »
Really? With incidents like this where the black player is not even disciplined? 

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller/2020/08/23/really-nba-black-player-calls-white-player-‘bch-a-white-boy-—-gets-schooled-by-black-espn-host-watch/

The mean this was resolved to all party’s satisfaction like two weeks ago. But OK....
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2020, 10:00:09 PM »
When is reseating?  I paid my deposit 2-3 months ago, and have heard zero since.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2020, 12:16:54 AM »
Initially the Email had said that we would find out in Late August, via Email, about our Seat Selection times in Sept... Well we waited too... SO my wife called last week and she was told MU is waiting on the NCAA to make a decision. From there we will be notified.. 8-)

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2020, 06:48:01 AM »
Mike at the ticket office told me mid to late September I should be receiving an email regarding Marquette Select. 

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2020, 07:49:46 AM »
Initially the Email had said that we would find out in Late August, via Email, about our Seat Selection times in Sept... Well we waited too... SO my wife called last week and she was told MU is waiting on the NCAA to make a decision. From there we will be notified.. 8-)

Thanks!

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2020, 11:07:49 PM »

Again the NBA is not like NFL or MLB. NBA is an international sport, big ratings are international, the international market for the NBA is insane. Trust me the USA ratings are peanuts. NFL has been attempting to do the same, but big difference is there are not many international players like in the NBA. Look at the roster of playoff teams there are international players in most of them.
Goal is National Championship

The Scat

• Walk-On
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2020, 09:27:37 AM »
Thanks for this information.  The MU ticket office should have sent notice to the season ticket holders giving this update.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2020, 06:55:16 PM »
Marquette Select will be held in September, specific dates are to be determined.  Selection times will be emailed, please call the Marquette Ticket Office if you do not receive your emailed time, as Marquette Select times WILL NOT be mailed.

This is from 8/31 email from MU.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »
From a ticket office email today:

Marquette Select appointment times will be communicated via email the week of September 21st. Please note, appointment times will not be mailed.  The Marquette Select process will occur during the week of October 5th.
Ludum habemus.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2020, 07:49:14 PM »
I also received an e-mail, because they noticed I did not renew. They gave me until September 18th to renew. It also said I should call the MU ticket office, if I did not want to attend games this year. I have to decide if I will call. My wife says I should.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2020, 07:53:53 PM »
Won kall dats all, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2020, 10:32:48 AM »
I also received an e-mail, because they noticed I did not renew. They gave me until September 18th to renew. It also said I should call the MU ticket office, if I did not want to attend games this year. I have to decide if I will call. My wife says I should.

60+ years...they shouldn't just be emailing you an extended deadline, they should be driving up to Sheboygan and asking what's up. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2020, 07:08:26 PM »
60+ years...they shouldn't just be emailing you an extended deadline, they should be driving up to Sheboygan and asking what's up.
I appreciate your sentiments.

Litehouse

• All American
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2020, 12:53:16 PM »
Anyone get an email with your selection time yet?  The last email (9/17) said they would notify people the week of Sep. 21st, but I haven't seen anything yet.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2020, 01:19:10 PM »
Anyone get an email with your selection time yet?  The last email (9/17) said they would notify people the week of Sep. 21st, but I haven't seen anything yet.
I think they are trying to figure out what effect the November 25th start has on the season.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2020, 01:21:32 PM »
I think they are trying to figure out what effect the November 25th start has on the season.

I think its more about "are we even going to have fans in the stands?" than anything else.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2020, 04:27:42 PM »
Just got my time. I don’t see anything about pairing up with another season ticket holder. Usually my friend gets our seats together, but we have different accounts. Is that not an option this year?

Not that I expect us to actually go to any games.

MU62

• Starter
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2020, 08:09:01 AM »
Fiserv Forum seats apparently are going to be the choice.  Lock in your seats now and they will be maintained every other year in the future. 

If we long time season tickets holders opt for something much less expensive in the upper deck of the Fiserv this year with smaller or no donation requirement with the ticket, that will be the start for our seat location in the next season 2021-2022. 

I will be surprised if MU plays before fans this season and also believe the games will be at the AL with TV audiences.  Those that opt to continue to pay the major ticket price and donation will be rewarded in the future for doing so this year with zero expectation of seeing games in person.   

Maybe I am reading into this too much but that is what I am seeing here.  I know they are running an expensive business and need the money now. 

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2020, 09:46:05 AM »
I wonder what the Fiserv lease is like .. I mean, does it force MU to play games there and pay the rent?

If not, and there are no fans, playing at the Al would be a no-brainer. 

ducs

• Walk-On
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2020, 11:01:56 AM »
Look up how the Fiserv Forum responded to the DNC when they tried to cancel.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2020, 06:08:48 PM »
Fiserv Forum seats apparently are going to be the choice.  Lock in your seats now and they will be maintained every other year in the future. 

If we long time season tickets holders opt for something much less expensive in the upper deck of the Fiserv this year with smaller or no donation requirement with the ticket, that will be the start for our seat location in the next season 2021-2022. 

I will be surprised if MU plays before fans this season and also believe the games will be at the AL with TV audiences.  Those that opt to continue to pay the major ticket price and donation will be rewarded in the future for doing so this year with zero expectation of seeing games in person.   

Maybe I am reading into this too much but that is what I am seeing here.  I know they are running an expensive business and need the money now. 

I think you're reading too much into it. Here's the text I'm looking at and how I interpret it:

According to our records, you selected the $100 deposit option in order to choose new seats during the Marquette Select process. Marquette Select offers the following improvements to you, the season ticket holder:
•   The opportunity to maintain the same seat location every other year
•   The ability to select specific seats during the Marquette Select process
•   The continued option to upgrade, change or add seats each year

If I choose seats this year, I have the option to keep them for certain next year (which was an option I was given but refused this year). Alternately, I can select any specific seats during the process, which is reinforced when they say I have the continued option to upgrade, change, or add seats each year. So you can pick upper deck seats this year, then next year opt to upgrade back to the lowers you would usually have. The only difference is you will be picking whatever seats are available at your time slot next year, so it may not be the location you were in last season.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

feedback