collapse

* Recent Posts

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 03:31:34 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 03:21:55 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:07:56 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Job status  (Read 28487 times)

withoutbias

• All American
Re: Job status
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
So nice ta have an open mind, aina?🤣

Open mind on...what? We have 3.5 years of Trump in office...

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2020, 02:20:26 PM »
If not for the Chinese virus we'd all be living large, hey?

#GodBlessAmerica
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

reinko

• All American
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2020, 02:21:28 PM »
If not for the Chinese virus we'd all be living large, hey?

#GodBlessAmerica

If grandma had balls, she’d be grandpa.

What’s your point?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2020, 02:23:25 PM »
Let's just lay the whole fookin' pandemic chit show on Trump's doorstep, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2020, 02:28:41 PM »

No. But let’s not pretend he handled it well either. Or is handling it well now.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

reinko

• All American
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2020, 02:29:32 PM »

Difference between blame, responsibility and accountability.  POTUS is not to blame for the virus, but as the leader of this nation he is responsible for our federal response, and the electorate can judge how accountable they will hold him and his administration.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2020, 02:31:45 PM »
Were this not an election year, I'm guessing this would have been handled completely different from the beginning.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2020, 02:33:23 PM »
Were this not an election year, I'm guessing this would have been handled completely different from the beginning.

That’s a pretty damning statement.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2020, 02:34:19 PM »

The buck stops here.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2020, 02:35:01 PM »
That’s a pretty damning statement.

I’m confused, can you interpret?

Deep state sabotaging tin foil hat line of logic?

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2020, 02:35:12 PM »

Wow. That is the biggest condemnation of Trump that I have seen on this board. Never would have thought you would admit this.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2020, 02:39:44 PM »
be nice if we could get back to "scandal free" gubmint, eyna?
don't...don't don't don't don't

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2020, 02:52:19 PM »
Wow. That is the biggest condemnation of Trump that I have seen on this board. Never would have thought you would admit this.

Oh yeah I forgot that is a one sided issue. My apologies 
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2020, 02:53:42 PM »
The country as a whole has been better under Clinton and Obama than it has under Bush or Trump. So I would be good with that.

Perhaps. Yet, the country was doing better than it had in most significant (economic) benchmarks in 50+ years since Trump’s election - until the once in a 100 year pandemic struck.

Truly, for those who despise Trump, the pandemic was a God send. The longer lockdowns persist and the economy are shut down the more unrest it will cause and further increase the chances Trump doesn’t get re-elected.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2020, 02:57:43 PM »

I agree wholeheartedly. The new phrase should really be “America first...unless it comes to Trump looking bad. Then eff the hundreds of thousands of Americans that will die. We have an election to win!”

MAGA.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2020, 02:58:03 PM »
Pandemic saved Woj and may save Senile Joe, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2020, 03:00:17 PM »
Perhaps. Yet, the country was doing better than it had in most significant (economic) benchmarks in 50+ years since Trump’s election - until the once in a 100 year pandemic struck.

Truly, for those who despise Trump, the pandemic was a God send. The longer lockdowns persist and the economy are shut down the more unrest it will cause and further increase the chances Trump doesn’t get re-elected.

Pandemic saved Woj and may save Senile Joe, hey?

That’s the difference between “MAGAs” and “libs.” I’d happily take 4 more years of Trump if he helped save the lives of Americans and saved the economy. Instead he worried about votes and sacrificed both. Just because you’d be celebrating deaths of humans and an economy to MAGA doesn’t mean it works the other way.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2020, 03:01:02 PM »
Difference between blame, responsibility and accountability.  POTUS is not to blame for the virus, but as the leader of this nation he is responsible for our federal response, and the electorate can judge how accountable they will hold him and his administration.

And Joe would have welcomed more travelers from China. Pelosi urged more San Franciscans to go mingle on Chinatown and Cuomo mandate more nursing homes take on COViD patients - ALL AFTER THE RACIST TRUMP issued travel ban from China on Jan 31.

For real - it’s easy to play armchair QB and criticize Trump Admin response, but when you have the leadership of the Dem party making boneheaded decisions and suggestions like the above as late at mid-late March?  Cmon Man.

There was zero playbook for a pandemic this large AND China was NOT forthcoming at all about the devastation, numbers, contagious nature. Yet half of this country is more angry at Trump than China. Pretty sad commentary as to where we are as a country.

• All American
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2020, 03:01:36 PM »
I’m confused, can you interpret?

Deep state sabotaging tin foil hat line of logic?

I mean if Trump acted the way he did because it is an election year, that means he definitely put his own interests before the country’s.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2020, 03:02:30 PM »

So...#trumpfirst, #americasecond?

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2020, 03:04:05 PM »
And Joe would have welcomed more travelers from China. Pelosi urged more San Franciscans to go mingle on Chinatown and Cuomo mandate more nursing homes take on COViD patients - ALL AFTER THE RACIST TRUMP issued travel ban from China on Jan 31.

For real - it’s easy to play armchair QB and criticize Trump Admin response, but when you have the leadership of the Dem party making boneheaded decisions and suggestions like the above as late at mid-late March?  Cmon Man.

There was zero playbook for a pandemic this large AND China was NOT forthcoming at all about the devastation, numbers, contagious nature. Yet half of this country is more angry at Trump than China. Pretty sad commentary as to where we are as a country.

The pandemic response team Trump cut would’ve certainly been useful, hey?

Also, hysterical you think the administration did the best they could with the information they had. They had much more information than what they acted on from their very own people, but President Xi did a great job so who did we trust, our own or the enemy China? Hmm. I agree. Very sad that we have a president who ignores his own intel to trust China’s leadership. Absolutely wild.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:06:30 PM by WithoutBias »

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2020, 03:12:16 PM »
“Sleepy Joe” might be old and past his mental peak, but Trump isn’t? I mean seriously, how does this guy get people to actually believe this stuff? The only difference in mental capacity between the two is one will put people in place who deserve to be there based on experience and ability to do a job and he will get out of their way and let them do it, while the other will put his rich white male friends in place and then overrule them and fire them when they try to do what is right vs. what Trump wants. And the second is a pathological liar.

Trump us the one sleeping through a pandemic

• All American
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2020, 03:19:12 PM »

Yeah you are letting him off the hook. There were dozens of things he could have done better with but he chose to largely ignore the problem.

It’s all been laid out here already so I’m not going repeat it. And it’s not going to matter anyway. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2020, 03:21:03 PM »

The buck stops here
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2020, 04:20:24 PM »
I don’t take responsibility at all.

feedback