collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Like Lemmings to the Sea  (Read 2868 times)

LCDutchman

• Scholarship Player
Like Lemmings to the Sea
« on: April 15, 2020, 08:02:04 AM »
I graduated from Marquette in 1977.  At that time we were taught critical thinking by several Jesuits.  Paul Prucha, Jim Donnelly to name two.  They had two saying, first, mediocrity is a sin, and second, sheep follow the shepherd.

Reading the nonsense of several of the liberal, Rob Reiner clone posters on this board, I assume none of you actually graduated from Marquette or met a Jesuit professor during the short period before you transferred to UWM. 

This pandemic is political and it is clearly now an effort to destroy capitalism.  Very clear to those of us taught to think critically.
In heaven Marquette always beats Wisconsin

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Re: Like Lemmings to the Sea
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 08:06:38 AM »
Lighten up Francis.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 08:14:50 AM »
Sh!t, he's on to us! Now what do we do?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 08:18:31 AM »
Thanks for the belly laugh this morning Dutch! I needed that.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 08:21:31 AM »
Lemmings to the sea?  I thought they jumped off cliffs.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 08:22:24 AM »
I am assuming teal.   But thanks for the laugh.

But, if this forces everyone to take a look at the rules, how they are enforced, and to address the weaknesses and inequities created by the current set up, that would be a positive.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 08:31:51 AM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 09:25:36 AM »
First, I want to destroy my entire stock portfolio. I'm trying to make it all go to $0. That'll show me!

Second, I want all the restaurants and bars and breweries and shops I have enjoyed for years to go out of business. All modes of travel, from airlines all the way down to jalopies need to go away. Nobody deserves to have fun, to travel or to experience anything other than abject poverty, including me.

Third, I want all the biggest corporations to go belly-up so that not a single person is employed by any private company. Aside from government jobs, each of which should pay the exact same wage, I want 100% unemployment, everybody on the government teet.

Fourth, I want tax rates of 95%. Not much to tax, but what there is should be taxed 95%. Minimum.

Fifth, I want all of us to lose our homes and have to live in boxes in the parking lots of what used to be Walmarts before they went out of business.

There! Capitalism destroyed! BWAHAHAHAHA!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 09:29:37 AM »
Well, it was a good plan while it lasted, but I guess the jig is up.

After we used Soros’ money (thanks George!) to secretly engineer the virus in the Wuhan bioweapons lab, I thought we might be in trouble when that meddling Tom Cotton saw right through our ruse, but fortunately we got past that wobble.

I have to say that the next phase—distracting Trump with unlimited taxpayer funded golf trips and adulation sessions, errr campaign rallies so that he would do nothing for six weeks and let the virus spread uncontrolled—worked brilliantly. Kudos to one and all involved in carrying it out.

Things still might have fallen apart earlier, but thankfully Bill Gates made good on his promises to bribe the WHO into remaining silent on the extent of the pandemic. (It was so nice seeing him absolutely gleeful at the prospect of chipping every human in the planet through his fake vaccination program). A few potential troublemakers like Navarro, Azer, and the U.S. Intelligence community tried to raise the alarm and spur the President to action, we were fortunate that his top advisors (Hannity, Ingraham, Limbaugh, et al.) refused to listen.

There were decidedly mixed results, however, in our attempt to recruit the nation’s governors to our cause of destroying capitalism. Of course hippies like Newsom and Inslee proved no problem, but whoever turned Mike DeWine (DeWine for god’s sake!) deserves a field promotion at the very least. Unfortunately for every success like DeWine and Hogan, we had hold outs that were just too smart and patriotic to fall for our nefarious plan.  Curses! DeSantis, Ivey, Noem, and Kemp! We are going to have to evaluate our strategy around these sorts. Would it be too suspicious to Vince Foster them all at once?

Special shout out to the agents who worked Cuomo.  I know he didn’t want to play along at first, but threatening his brother with the illness certainly did the trick. And when he started to weaken a bit too much I thought it was an important move to actually infect Chris to show we weren’t just bluffing. Oh, and, hey—whoever thought up the refrigerated trucks to store the fake corpses? Brilliant, just brilliant.

I guess now that we’ve been found out we can stop payments to Fauci and Birx.  Their supposed “science-based” cautions were important in helping spread fear to bring down the system, but there is no point in continuing to spend money on our busted plan.

I think it best we redirect funds into our sprawling liberal elite global child sex ring, which is getting dangerously close to be found out. Really, our only hope for its long-term survival, I think, is that Trump assigns Jared Kushner to fix this issue, too.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 09:32:33 AM »
Why isn't this the top post in the conspiracy thread? This dude knows things.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 10:17:46 AM »
Well damn!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 10:46:46 AM »

After we used Soros’ money (thanks George!) to secretly engineer the virus in the Wuhan bioweapons lab, I thought we might be in trouble when that meddling Tom Cotton saw right through our ruse, but fortunately we got past that wobble.

I have to say that the next phase—distracting Trump with unlimited taxpayer funded golf trips and adulation sessions, errr campaign rallies so that he would do nothing for six weeks and let the virus spread uncontrolled—worked brilliantly. Kudos to one and all involved in carrying it out.

Things still might have fallen apart earlier, but thankfully Bill Gates made good on his promises to bribe the WHO into remaining silent on the extent of the pandemic. (It was so nice seeing him absolutely gleeful at the prospect of chipping every human in the planet through his fake vaccination program). A few potential troublemakers like Navarro, Azer, and the U.S. Intelligence community tried to raise the alarm and spur the President to action, we were fortunate that his top advisors (Hannity, Ingraham, Limbaugh, et al.) refused to listen.

There were decidedly mixed results, however, in our attempt to recruit the nation’s governors to our cause of destroying capitalism. Of course hippies like Newsom and Inslee proved no problem, but whoever turned Mike DeWine (DeWine for god’s sake!) deserves a field promotion at the very least. Unfortunately for every success like DeWine and Hogan, we had hold outs that were just too smart and patriotic to fall for our nefarious plan.  Curses! DeSantis, Ivey, Noem, and Kemp! We are going to have to evaluate our strategy around these sorts. Would it be too suspicious to Vince Foster them all at once?

Special shout out to the agents who worked Cuomo.  I know he didn’t want to play along at first, but threatening his brother with the illness certainly did the trick. And when he started to weaken a bit too much I thought it was an important move to actually infect Chris to show we weren’t just bluffing. Oh, and, hey—whoever thought up the refrigerated trucks to store the fake corpses? Brilliant, just brilliant.

I guess now that we’ve been found out we can stop payments to Fauci and Birx.  Their supposed “science-based” cautions were important in helping spread fear to bring down the system, but there is no point in continuing to spend money on our busted plan.

I think it best we redirect funds into our sprawling liberal elite global child sex ring, which is getting dangerously close to be found out. Really, our only hope for its long-term survival, I think, is that Trump assigns Jared Kushner to fix this issue, too.

Now this was creative <clap>

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 11:10:03 AM »

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 12:12:51 PM »
Fess up, guys. Who told Dutchman about our plan?

We're gonna kick your @ss out of the Liberal Party.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 01:05:41 PM »
It might very well have been Hillary herself.  Let's face it, while her leadership of the global child sex ring has been exemplary, something has seriously gone awry when even Mike Flynn's dunce-of-a-son is on to you. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she was jealous at our success (6000 times more effective than her Benghazi efforts and counting!) and sabotaged our cause.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 03:43:23 PM »
Fess up, guys. Who told Dutchman about our plan?

We're gonna kick your @ss out of the Liberal Party.

You mean, you didn't get the email?

Archies Bat

• All American
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 04:34:13 PM »
You mean, you didn't get the email?

Couldn't.  The email server is hidden somewhere in the Ukraine.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 04:41:06 PM »
Couldn't.  The email server is hidden somewhere in the Ukraine.

Barr promises an investigation.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 11:16:17 PM »

[drops mic]

👏👏👏👏

feedback