[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: QUARANTUNES - Vol. 6 Marquette Basketball  (Read 852 times)

Wade for President

• All American
QUARANTUNES - Vol. 6 Marquette Basketball
« on: April 03, 2020, 06:23:53 AM »
Hello crew. 

First of all, I hope this message reaches the Scoop community well.  Faith, family, and the Marquette community is what's helping me get through these crazy times.

Secondly, I'm embarrassed at how long it's been since I last posted.  Don't worry...I'm following along all the time, just need to dust of my posting skills.

During these challenging and isolating times I thought I could try and lift spirits by combining my two passions:  music and connecting with people.  This idea gave way to Quarantunes – a unique way to celebrate (and introduce) musicians, paired with a featured beverage, story, or experience.

I post one volume every day.  Started initially with Facebook, but after overwhelmingly positive feedback, I'm stepping up my social media game (my wife would be so proud....or scared).

Quarantunes Nation now has a YouTube Channel (again...words that I would've never thought would come out of my mouth).

Check out my MU tribute, as well as other volumes.  Please like, share with friends, family, etc.  Anybody have musician/artist hook-ups - hit me up!

My additional ask is to give my candid, transparent feedback.  Also I'd LOVE to hear requests/pairing suggestions from you.

Love my MU community.

https://youtu.be/FgQK5dSvImk

Be safe friends.

Wade For President
a.k.a. Brian Fuhs

Wade for President

• All American
Re: QUARANTUNES - Vol. 6 Marquette Basketball
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 02:50:51 PM »
Whoops...I had a few people reach out to me asking about where the Quarantunes MU vid went to.  It's been updated with some pictures/clips and audio. 

At the suggestion of a few people, I started a YouTube channel this weekend (words I never thought I would say).  I think I've lost my mind. 

Please check it out, share, and give me some good ole' MUScoop trust-tree feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCniNTNgrL2vV8dlyj280qXA/videos