collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Cfollow

Not only can Wojo crater the season with a 1-7 finish he can lose to DePaul, SJU, and DePaul in that order. #anythingispossible

rocky_warrior

The amount of giddiness over Marquette losing is astonishing. 

willie warrior

Quote from: rocky_warrior on March 04, 2020, 05:39:56 AM
The amount of giddiness over Marquette losing is astonishing.
Cant speak for others here  but not giddy  just pissed and frustrated at how this seems to be turning out. The lack of results and late season folds are draining.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

Goose

rocky

You always seem to judge the NoJo camp as being giddy over program failure and it only stokes the fire. I have stated many times that the ONLY time I have ever hoped for a MU loss was in Dukiet's final season at MU and that still holds true. I can 100% say that I still hope Wojo can make this program into one that everyone is excited about. Currently, I believe that apathy is the most common emotion regarding the program, even by the diehards out there.



warriorfred

Quote from: rocky_warrior on March 04, 2020, 05:39:56 AM
The amount of giddiness over Marquette losing is astonishing.

There is no giddiness, but there is frustration and increasing indifference.

Do you still cling to the belief the program will matter in March?  Do you believe that under Wojo, there will actually be a Final Four run?

If you are happy with a clean program (I am), and making the tournament 2 out of 4 years, or 3 out of 4 years with no substantive wins (I am not), then we have to agree to define success differently.

Previous topic - Next topic