collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

4everwarriors

Now that we're 2/3 into the season and analyzed MU's strengths and weaknesses ad nauseum, if you could add just one player in all of college basketball to the Warriors, who would that be?
I'll chime in and start it off with IU's D.J. White.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

mwbauer7

#1
Combined with the guys we've already got on the team?

Kevin Love or Tyler Hansbrough

lovebaroney

Quote from: 4everwarriors on February 02, 2008, 07:37:16 AM
Now that we're 2/3 into the season and analyzed MU's strengths and weaknesses ad nauseum, if you could add just one player in all of college basketball to the Warriors, who would that be?
I'll chime in and start it off with IU's D.J. White.

Why DJ White?  How about Thibeet, Hibbert, Hansborough, Beasley, I'd even take harangody over DJ White.  White is a jump shooter and somewhat soft down low compared to these guys.

MUCam

Hansborough today. Experience gives him the nod over Beasley.

tomcrean4pres

I'd say beasley. He scores and rebounds very well and he can play inside but he is still athletic enough to run with us.
***Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid. ***

mosarsour

Hibbert or Thabeet. Marquette needs an inside scoring presence and these guys are as big as it gets these days. I'd probably go with Hansborough third.

Mayor McCheese

hmmm...  Chris Douglas-Roberts or a Joey Dorsey from Memphis for this team would be excellent... could run with our guards...

I would hate a Thabeet or Hibbert on our team, sure it would give us a presence down low, but wouldn't fit in our running system...

Beasley would be nice.... I wouldn't want Hansbrough, couldn't handle his whining and flops.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/NCAA/dayone&sportCat=ncb

pure genius stuff by Bill Simmons, remember to read day 2

mviale

I am blindly loyal to my team and I cant worry about who we should have when we have a great squad that is 16-4

You heard it here first. Davante Gardner will be a Beast this year.
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259

Previous topic - Next topic