Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

HarveysWallbangers

I guess Calhoun is unhappy with his athletic director regarding this "mandatory" drug test when two of their guards were caught drinking.

http://www.courant.com/sports/college/husky/men/hc-ucmen0201.artfeb01,0,4344001.story

reinko

Maybe Calhoun should be mad at his players for smoking the tree during the season.  Really, can't these guys lay off the jane for 5 months out of the year?

beato1

On the topic of Academics versus Athletics -

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/victoryandruins/

This is a long and in depth look at the University of Washington football program.  It's pretty crazy what was allowed and what was covered/hushed up. 

MUEng92

I only get 30 minutes for lunch, so I was only able to get about 1/2 way through the story about Jerramy Stevens.

That was enough to make me lose my appetite.  Just sickening.

beato1

That article in particular is scathing.  Ty Willingham might not win the Rose Bowl at UW but the nightmarish situation he inherited cannot be understated. 

Jerramy Stevens is a terrible excuse for a human being.

Marquette Gyros

I'm about halfway through the U-Dub article.  I wish I could say I was surprised.

Here's my question, though -- does Neuheisel still get the UCLA job if this story comes out two months ago? 

MileHigh

here's a good article from the town next to me...if you are looking for UCONN articles, they provide good ones

http://www.newstimes.com/uconnsports/ci_8107472

Previous topic - Next topic