[Today at 05:33:25 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by WhiteTrash
[Today at 04:47:36 PM]

NIL Future by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:56:29 PM]

Shaka's 2023-2024 Season Accomplishments by LloydsLegs
[Today at 02:48:52 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: draftkings anyone?  (Read 862 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
draftkings anyone?
« on: January 11, 2020, 09:06:46 AM »
i have randomly played draftkings for small amounts.  different lineups for football, maybe totalling $20-50 per event.  some golf and when i'm bored a few baseball.  anyway, when i go down to arizona, i forget that state is restricted and tried to play a lineup last weekend.  well, it locked me out.  even though my main account was formed in wisconsin, they obviously go by location of where you are entering the contest.  so with time running out, i called my son up in grafton and told him to log into my account and enter the lineup i had for me.  busted!

now they have me in solitary confinement and they won't let me in now even though i am back up here in wisconsin-i emailed them and according to them, in order to maintain the "integrity" of their game...blah blah

so they send me a password reset...and nothing...i mean, this is really crazy.  all to play a little sports lottery.  is fanduel still up and going?  i know dratkings is going public and all, but this is getting ridiculous.  if you want to call this gambling, which i don't think it really is, but that's another topic.

i just hope they let me back on cuz i've got the winner winner
don't...don't don't don't don't