[May 01, 2024, 07:53:32 PM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[May 01, 2024, 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[May 01, 2024, 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[May 01, 2024, 02:17:00 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: MU beats Nova on Saturday  (Read 25177 times)

79Warrior

• All American
Re: MU beats Nova on Saturday
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2020, 11:36:04 PM »
I would take MU coming off the smack down in Omaha. Wojo will have them ready to play. I will stick to my 10-8 for BE play.

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2020, 11:37:04 PM »

As for the bet, I laid out that we will win...something  you and others say I am a fool for even saying.  We have no chance according to some of you.  We are inept, not coached, our team sucks, etc.  Well, then take your money and make a boatload and on MU losing...get your local bookie. 

Man was called out, he blinked and he crawled back into his rat hole.

Mutaman

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2020, 11:41:56 PM »

It’s funny, looking at Mutaman’s posts through Badger boards and others, he has the same retort to anyone he doesn’t like. 

Chico

If you can find one "Badger board" I've posted on in the past year, I will go 30 days w/o posting here. I could't find a Badger board on a map

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2020, 11:42:03 PM »

It’s funny, looking at Mutaman’s posts through Badger boards and others, he has the same retort to anyone he doesn’t like.  He rips them as unstable mentally, rips them for not being liberal, or will throw out a racial charge.  Whether it s here, several Badger boards, several legal boards, etc....always the same retort from you.  I’d call it a pattern, but I don’t pretend to be a psychologist like you like to pretend.

Were you upset by today’s Oregon loss...how about the tough Rider game yesterday?
I’ve gone more than 30 days posting here in the past, can certainly do it again.   When MU plays at Uw ho giddy do you get?  LOL.

As for the bet, I laid out that we will win...something  you and others say I am a fool for even saying.  We have no chance according to some of you.  We are inept, not coached, our team sucks, etc.  Well, then take your money and make a boatload and on MU losing...get your local bookie. 

I think MU wins.  Tonight was awful,  welcome to college basketball.

I offered the charity option because I recall your daughter(?) having some medical issues.  I would never wish anyone health issues/difficulties, but I figured this would be a way to try and help her cause.  I do hope she’s doing better.

For anybody else who wants in, I’ll do the same bet

MU +7 against Villanova this Saturday.

If I loose, $50 will be donated for each bet to Chicos charity of choice

If I win, I get the same $50 for a charity of my choice

Lazer you’re in for $500

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2020, 11:42:54 PM »
You said the disparity between any two Big East teams was not big. I only stated the fact that Creighton is way better than Marquette (ie a big disparity). I didn't mention any other team.

Fact. Creighton beat Marquette by a lot tonight.

Opinion. Creighton is way better than Marquette.

I think by the end of the season we will have the higher seed and better KenPom ranking than Creighton. This too is also an opinion.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2020, 11:43:16 PM »
Man was called out, he blinked and he crawled back into his rat hole.

Badger fan who does the same bit to anyone that challenges him (challenges mental sanity, calls them racist, belittles for not having your ideology) soon to go away when MU continues to win again.

Examples a plenty all over the Internet with your username and posts...would you like to see them?  So folks can see what you do to everyone you disagree with?
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Mutaman

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2020, 11:55:13 PM »
Badger fan who does the same bit to anyone that challenges him (challenges mental sanity, calls them racist, belittles for not having your ideology) soon to go away when MU continues to win again.

Examples a plenty all over the Internet with your username and posts...would you like to see them?  So folks can see what you do to everyone you disagree with?

I've always said you are a seriously emotionally disturbed POS but the idea of you spending your life searching the internet  for other's posts seems a little over the top even for you.
But i would like to see all these "Badger boards" i've allegedly posted on.

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2020, 11:56:17 PM »
Fact. Creighton beat Marquette by a lot tonight.

Opinion. Creighton is way better than Marquette.

I think by the end of the season we will have the higher seed and better KenPom ranking than Creighton. This too is also an opinion.
I hope you are right. I'm all in!

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2020, 12:20:59 AM »
Chico

If you can find one "Badger board" I've posted on in the past year, I will go 30 days w/o posting here. I could't find a Badger board on a map

No thanks, all I know Is you sure did post on them a plenty for a long time along with other boards.  If you stopped recently, fine.  And when people pushed back on you at those sites there were three consistent responses from you which are the same one you use here, just fill in a different current leader’s name. Stunning how comical it is with you...like a template.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2020, 12:27:40 AM »
You said the disparity between any two Big East teams was not big. I only stated the fact that Creighton is way better than Marquette (ie a big disparity). I didn't mention any other team.
No  buddy any big east team can beat any big east team. That's how it is this year

Mutaman

• All American
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2020, 12:30:25 AM »
No thanks, all I know Is you sure did post on them a plenty for a long time along with other boards.  If you stopped recently, fine.  And when people pushed back on you at those sites there were three consistent responses from you which are the same one you use here, just fill in a different current leader’s name. Stunning how comical it is with you...like a template.

That's about what i thought. Like most bully's - all talk and no action.
"just fill in a different current leader’s name." Want to translate that into english?
So in the past two hours you have been called out twice on your statements and both times you backed down.

Class71

• All American
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2020, 03:44:59 AM »
First half will be close since 'Nova will not take us seriously. How could they after Creighton? Second half will determine the game. Why didn't Wojo have them ready for Creighton? If it takes a blow out to get them ready how many blow outs will we need to have a winning conference record? We have  had 3 so far.
⛵⛵⛵⛵⛵

MattyWarrior

• All American
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2020, 04:34:49 AM »
No way we beat Nova, A premier coach with players equal or better, where do we have an advantage?
We should have an advantage at center, but we get no scoring from that spot,and I think those guys have hit their ceiling Let Symir run the point, what have we got to lose

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2020, 04:45:53 AM »
It sure is a hell of a lot more entertaining reading the barbs thrown back and forth between Cheeky  and Mutationman than watching Wojo get his ass handed to him by a mid major such as Creighton. Anything to deflect from the ongoing inability of Wojo to coach Mu to victory against teams that are not cupcakes. Looks like the swoon we had in conference last month of last season  capped off by Hausergate is continuing into this season
But hey, Wojo has us trending in an upward projection.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2020, 07:43:22 AM »
I offered the charity option because I recall your daughter(?) having some medical issues.  I would never wish anyone health issues/difficulties, but I figured this would be a way to try and help her cause.  I do hope she’s doing better.

Lazer you’re in for $500
It’s lose, not loose.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2020, 08:39:46 AM »

I’ll bet $1000 dollars (given to charity, of course) that you have more posts on Indiana boards in the last 10 years than Mutaman has on Wisconsin boards over the same period. Man up, it’s for charity, Striped Red Tomato.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2020, 08:44:14 AM »
If MU is going to run the table at home in the BE, Saturday is a pretty important game. In reading BE predictions it seems that many feel the home schedule should be a sweep and the boys need to steal a couple on the road to meet most predictions.

jonny09

• Team Captain
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2020, 08:56:01 AM »
Nova is another quick team.  I’m guessing the stat line for Jayce will be 4 minutes 5 fouls. 

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2020, 09:00:38 AM »
I've always said you are a seriously emotionally disturbed POS but the idea of you spending your life searching the internet  for other's posts seems a little over the top even for you.
But i would like to see all these "Badger boards" i've allegedly posted on.

Actually it wasn’t hard at all.  I remembered a complete a-hole on Dodd’s board and Several Badger board# with the same username.  I did a search, took maybe 10 minutes...I wouldn’t call that spending my life.

A few examples...you don’t agree with someone you go into your same attack mode on pols or race...it’s what you do

https://247sports.com/college/marquette/Board/105869/Contents/DEMS-have-no-idea-what-is-coming-their-way-54657587/?Page=2

http://the-reaction.blogspot.com/2008/02/badger-blogging.html?m=0

All kinds of examples from you at Althouse, the intercept, Badger Blogging, etc

Badgers fan....are you denying this?  Just yesterday you posted about them so will you be honoring the 30 days?   

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?119400-College-Football-2019-Bowl-Season-Buckeyes-Against-the-World/page31&p=4052149#post4052149

https://247sports.com/college/wisconsin/Board/103797/Contents/Badgers-Football-Ohio-State-knocks-off-Wisconsin-27-21-in-the-Big-Ten-title-game-111558658/?page=40

https://twitter.com/Mutaman15/status/1182296834456408064

New enough for you? Or should I continue to illustrate the many on other Badger boards? 

« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:12:50 AM by Cheeks »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2020, 09:04:29 AM »
That's about what i thought. Like most bully's - all talk and no action.
"just fill in a different current leader’s name." Want to translate that into english?
So in the past two hours you have been called out twice on your statements and both times you backed down.

No thanks to your bet...I just provided example on the rest of your nonsense and have many more.  Fill in the current leaders’s name means that...you attack people like you did with me calling me a supporter of someone politically...it’s what you do here and Elsewhere.  In your past posts, you do the same based on whomever the current leader is that you feel with disparage them...”fill in the leader’s name.” How many examples do you want? 

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2020, 09:55:06 AM »

Lazer you’re in for $500

She does have medical issues...if I am certain on a bet I will do it.  I’m not certain here, but I am sticking with they will win. I will reconsider if the it is the same charity...meaning regardless who wins or loses, the same charity is the winner.

Buffalo Gap

• Walk-On
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2020, 11:44:49 AM »
Actually it wasn’t hard at all.  I remembered a complete a-hole on Dodd’s board and Several Badger board# with the same username.  I did a search, took maybe 10 minutes...I wouldn’t call that spending my life.

A few examples...you don’t agree with someone you go into your same attack mode on pols or race...it’s what you do

https://247sports.com/college/marquette/Board/105869/Contents/DEMS-have-no-idea-what-is-coming-their-way-54657587/?Page=2

http://the-reaction.blogspot.com/2008/02/badger-blogging.html?m=0

All kinds of examples from you at Althouse, the intercept, Badger Blogging, etc

Badgers fan....are you denying this?  Just yesterday you posted about them so will you be honoring the 30 days?   

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?119400-College-Football-2019-Bowl-Season-Buckeyes-Against-the-World/page31&p=4052149#post4052149

https://247sports.com/college/wisconsin/Board/103797/Contents/Badgers-Football-Ohio-State-knocks-off-Wisconsin-27-21-in-the-Big-Ten-title-game-111558658/?page=40

https://twitter.com/Mutaman15/status/1182296834456408064

New enough for you? Or should I continue to illustrate the many on other Badger boards?

mutaman is a complete fraud. Thank you for the evidence.

Disco Hippie

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2020, 12:04:32 PM »
Marquette is not going to beat Villanova on Saturday.  Even if we won tonight at Creighton we'd still lose to Nova on Saturday. They are coming in to form and they have a lot more talent then we do.

Agree with this wholeheartedly!  Not saying we’re incapable of beating Villanova and it wouldn’t shock me if we did but I’ve come to the conclusion that the problem is not so much Wojo and simply the fact that Markus aside, our other players just flat out aren’t as good as we want them to be.   We are an extremely one dimensional incomplete team, With little ability to score in the paint other than Markus’ runners.   We have no transition game whatsoever and were completely exposed last night by a much much more balanced team in every facet of the game.   It was very apparent to me with 13 min to go in first half that we had virtually no chance of beating them unless we shot 60% from three

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2020, 12:16:55 PM »
Let's make it 90.then warriordad wi start posting more.

Keep me out of this.  My sparring with a few members soured me last year.  It is sports discussion on a message forum and not solving world hunger.  You all who want to be right until the bitter end can claim that territory. The rest of us would like to see Marquette do well and discuss it. 
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2020, 12:22:46 PM »
This thread is what we all needed after another Wojo beatdown (not the part about us beating Nova).
No Finish Line