Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/24 by Plaque Lives Matter!
[June 16, 2024, 07:21:10 PM]

Lakers Going After Hurley by MU82
[June 16, 2024, 06:39:26 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Herman Cain
[June 16, 2024, 06:05:09 PM]

NBA green room by Skatastrophy
[June 16, 2024, 03:09:36 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[June 16, 2024, 02:42:15 PM]

Bill Scholl Retiring by We R Final Four
[June 16, 2024, 11:50:43 AM]

President Lovell Passes Away by Skatastrophy
[June 15, 2024, 09:14:49 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Ooh, so not pretty...and oh so expected  (Read 4746 times)

jesmu84

• All American
Re: Ooh, so not pretty...and oh so expected
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2019, 12:38:52 PM »
Context dude.  Objective MU fans are restless because we are coming off of a year where the above comments were applicable to our Feb/March, we closed out 1-6, pissed away a Big East title, got blasted by 19 points by a 12 seed in NCAA, saw the transfer out of one of MU's all-time greats, his talented younger brother, and have yet to win an NCAA tournament game in 5 years of Wojo. 

The most enlightened of basketball minds would suggest it takes 5 years to judge.  Year 5 was an epic fail.  Do you project this MU team to exceed last year's 5 seed?  Trajectory matters.  Guards game.  How's our guard situation looking next season?  Miss on Mane and it will be a painful year 7.

Its as if the "projos" would rather be proven right in their misguided faith, than to acknowledge the factual data staring them right in the face - he's a mediocre coach - AT BEST.  Have we arrived at the point as a fanbase and institution that we are okay with getting mediocre ROI on maximum investment?

What does any of that have to do with NCAA games in November being sloppy?

Context dude.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2019, 01:05:14 PM »
Who cares dude? Grow up.

It’s amazing how selectively you are in your responses....truly.  I responded to a false comment from BlackSwan. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2019, 01:13:09 PM »
I warned u all not to feed the sociopath n yet u all go n do it anyway.  When chicos has destroyed every thread on muscoop he then opens a new one.  Plz he ruins the entire board.  No original thought, little intelligence.  Just counterpoints to hear himself talk n wallow in his own narcissism, its vomit worthy.  Do yourselves and the rest of the board a favor n ignore the sociopath. 
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2019, 01:39:57 PM »
I warned u all not to feed the sociopath n yet u all go n do it anyway.  When chicos has destroyed every thread on muscoop he then opens a new one.  Plz he ruins the entire board.  No original thought, little intelligence.  Just counterpoints to hear himself talk n wallow in his own narcissism, its vomit worthy.  Do yourselves and the rest of the board a favor n ignore the sociopath.

I was so worried...I took the test.  But I came out ok

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy-quiz/

Then another one, just in case to be super safe...but I still came out fine

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy-quiz/

Did I ever tell you ROBERT Frozena favorite MU player?

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2019, 04:31:07 PM »
Just what Scoop needs. Ners and Chicos.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

feedback