Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

#UnleashThePortal

Will it once again be only haams from 2 vendors with 10 cases each?

GOO

This has to be one of the worst promos.  Let's see, get there early, stand in line, and pay $3 for a can of .40 cent beer.  If your lucky or if your not, stand in line, they run out of beer, go pay $11 for a can of miller.

Or go across the street, get a beer from Good City, relax, don't stand in line, and pay $5 or $6 for a pint?

I know what I'm going to do.

If I'm going to for the Hamms, do it the Hamms way, buy a six pack and drink it in the car :)   

#UnleashThePortal

Quote from: GOO on November 13, 2019, 04:54:56 PM
This has to be one of the worst promos.  Let's see, get there early, stand in line, and pay $3 for a can of .40 cent beer.  If your lucky or if your not, stand in line, they run out of beer, go pay $11 for a can of miller.

Or go across the street, get a beer from Good City, relax, don't stand in line, and pay $5 or $6 for a pint?

I know what I'm going to do.

If I'm going to for the Hamms, do it the Hamms way, buy a six pack and drink it in the car :)

Jackson's $2 pints of fresh pbr.

#UnleashThePortal

I really enjoyed this promo at the Bradley center. Very disappointing the fiserv scummed that hard.

Previous topic - Next topic