[April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: MU student arrested for Snapchat of rifle magazine, threat  (Read 15938 times)

GB Warrior

• All American
MU student arrested for Snapchat of rifle magazine, threat
« on: October 25, 2019, 03:03:09 PM »
No weapon found, but still a somber reminder this can happen anywhere.

https://marquettewire.org/4020198/news/mupd-arrests-student-for-video-with-threatening-comment/

wadesworld

• All American
Re: MU student arrested for Snapchat of rifle magazine, threat
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 03:11:28 PM »
Sounds like a quick response.  Good for MUPD.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 03:24:20 PM »
Destroy this creep. Use Federal terrorism laws to put him away for a long, long time.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 03:29:45 PM »
Thought he was showing off some Guns & Ammo magazines reading that.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 03:30:15 PM »
Must bee a millennial, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 03:33:26 PM »
We can never know his intent, though.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2019, 03:39:23 PM »

True. I rushed to judgement. My bad.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

reinko

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 05:22:37 PM »
True. I rushed to judgement. My bad.

Another scalp

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 08:05:52 PM »

He would have been better off sabotaging an airplane engine apparently because his intent was just to scare and not bring down a commercial flight....pinky swear.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 04:50:28 AM »
So what did he say in Snapchat that was so threatening?

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2019, 11:19:35 PM »
Destroy this creep. Use Federal terrorism laws to put him away for a long, long time.

you know nothing, yet you have him in solitary for the rest of his life already???  where did you get your law background from?  middle east or china?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2019, 11:25:53 PM »

you know nothing, yet you have him in solitary for the rest of his life already???  where did you get your law background from?  middle east or china?

Clearly he got it from Canada.

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2019, 06:18:27 AM »
Clearly he got it from Canada.

if jockitch finds out this was a MAGAZINE for a semi-automatic assault rifle, he may totally evacuate his bladder and bowel, demanding nothing short of the death penalty.  i'm praying the kid isn't the son of a cop.  last time i saw him this mad was when he read lincoln outlawed slavery and the jim crow laws were abolished

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2019, 08:36:07 AM »
Whatever this turns out to be, good job by the RA and MUPD. Better to address potential situation before anything happens.

And can you ALL just hold off on pushing your agendas on our message board at least until you know what the unnatural carnal knowledge happened?

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2019, 09:03:18 AM »
Whatever this turns out to be, good job by the RA and MUPD. Better to address potential situation before anything happens.

And can you ALL just hold off on pushing your agendas on our message board at least until you know what the unnatural carnal knowledge happened?

C'mon, Legs. We shoot first and ask questions later around here.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2019, 09:42:27 AM »
C'mon, Legs. We shoot first and ask questions later around here.

I’m guessing it was a white student so the cops ask questions first and shoot later.  :)

Apparently, the police thought there was a possibility of an imminent threat since they made an immediate arrest within minutes of being informed. But I guess those idiots jumped to conclusions without all of the facts.

I compare this to the baseball ump who said he was buying a military assault rifle if a person we can’t mention here is impeached. While that isn’t a threat to a specific person, saying it for everyone to hear is an implicit threat which is meant to intimidate and create fear. That, after all, is the real purpose of terrorism.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2019, 10:39:25 AM »
I’m guessing it was a white student so the cops ask questions first and shoot later.  :)

Apparently, the police thought there was a possibility of an imminent threat since they made an immediate arrest within minutes of being informed. But I guess those idiots jumped to conclusions without all of the facts.

I compare this to the baseball ump who said he was buying a military assault rifle if a person we can’t mention here is impeached. While that isn’t a threat to a specific person, saying it for everyone to hear is an implicit threat which is meant to intimidate and create fear. That, after all, is the real purpose of terrorism.

I don’t see people questioning the arrest....I see people challenging your statements as judge, jury and executioner....you know, before all the facts are in...the unnatural carnal knowledgeing irony.

You know “destroy the creep”.  It was YOU who said that, without knowing any of the details.  If MUPD wants to arrest out of an abundance of caution, that is fine.  Let’s get the facts before destroying the person...right Brandx?

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2019, 12:07:03 PM »

Curious, why destroy him based on what we know now? 

Also, what do you mean by destroy? 

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2019, 12:32:13 PM »
Curious, why destroy him based on what we know now? 

Also, what do you mean by destroy?

I have no use for people who feel they have a right to intimidate. Doubly so when making either a real or implied threat with weapons.

By “destroy”, I mean prosecute to fullest extent of law. As I said earlier, the quick response of police shows that they took it to be as serious as a heart attack.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2019, 02:47:01 PM »
I have no use for people who feel they have a right to intimidate. Doubly so when making either a real or implied threat with weapons.

By “destroy”, I mean prosecute to fullest extent of law. As I said earlier, the quick response of police shows that they took it to be as serious as a heart attack.

And yet you know of none of the details yet, but you want him destroyed.  Classic.

Justice for Juicy

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2019, 04:58:00 PM »

"guessing"?  "white student"?? 

what does race have to do with this?  i don't care what his ethnicity is.  he deserves a fair, evidentiary hearing.  i don't know how they do things in canada, but that's how we do it down here.   

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2019, 05:03:13 PM »

what does race have to do with this?  i don't care what his ethnicity is.  he deserves a fair, evidentiary hearing.  i don't know how they do things in canada, but that's how we do it down here.

Well, ideally, at least.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2019, 06:01:16 PM »
Well, ideally, at least.

Give him a break. That’s how it works according to Fox News.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2019, 06:03:15 PM »
I would hope that if MUPD found this Snapchat post to be a threat that they would act quickly.    It is their job.     Better than to wait and see and end up doing thoughts and prayers.   
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 06:15:01 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2019, 06:03:57 PM »

i don't know how they do things in canada, but that's how we do it down here.

Boo Boo knows this because that's what he experienced when he was recently hauled into court on that peeping tom charge. Now he's an expert on Due Process. ( 20 hours of picking up garbage)

feedback