[April 27, 2024, 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[April 27, 2024, 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Implosion of Utah is Imminent  (Read 1692 times)

Benny B

• All American
The Implosion of Utah is Imminent
« on: September 20, 2019, 04:48:59 PM »
I think the other five states will be fine, but OMG this is not going to go over well in Utah.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/free-nipple-movement-women-now-174327951.html
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: The Implosion of Utah is Imminent
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 04:58:25 PM »
How will we explain this to the precious children?

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 05:41:53 PM »
I thought it was already legal in New York going back to 1994-ish.  My friends and I have been spending a weekend in Saratoga since 1989.  Just before one weekend it was in the news that New York court ruled women can go topless in public places.  We had the running joke all weekend that "Women of New York, use your constitutional rights!"
Apparently they did, after 18 holes of golf on the great state park course we hung out by the public pool at the club house for a few drinks.  One woman decided to.
The next day we went to Lake George mainly to lay on the beach and sleep off our hangovers.  Sure enough another young woman who looked like a model decided to use her constitutional rights right next to us.
All was calm at the horse track on Sunday.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 08:00:55 PM »
I have found a strong correlation over the years that the people who want to walk around naked are often the same people that very few want to see naked.  I'm going to take a wild guess that those pressing this case over the years fit that description.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 08:29:14 PM »
Boutros Boutros Ghali
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 09:55:24 PM »
I have found a strong correlation over the years that the people who want to walk around naked are often the same people that very few want to see naked.  I'm going to take a wild guess that those pressing this case over the years fit that description.

You are SPOT ON cheeks.  Orient Beach in St. Martin is the best example I know.  Absolutely stunningly beautiful people totally covered.  God has literally given them perfect bodies but they have yet to develop the self confidence to display them.  And then the effin' old couple in the matching thongs or worse.  Jesus H. Christ people.  Hold those saggy b@lls and teats up with something, anything, PLEASE. :o

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 10:46:34 PM »
You are SPOT ON cheeks.  Orient Beach in St. Martin is the best example I know.  Absolutely stunningly beautiful people totally covered.  God has literally given them perfect bodies but they have yet to develop the self confidence to display them.  And then the effin' old couple in the matching thongs or worse.  Jesus H. Christ people.  Hold those saggy b@lls and teats up with something, anything, PLEASE. :o

Not that you were looking (covering for you Glow).

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 11:26:39 PM »

LOL.  Yup, that’s been my experience through the years. 
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 04:27:50 AM »

Mine too. California has had clothing optional beaches for years. Ruined the scenery.

One exception was South Beach in Florida. Was with my daughter -- then 3 -- years ago at Miami Beach. Shortly after we sat down in the sand and she began to be a three-year-old, a woman put her blanket down near us, set-up and immediately removed her top.

Dad was pleased until his three-year-old looked up and asked, "Daddy, may I remove my top too?"