[Today at 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[Today at 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Airing of Grievences Thread  (Read 61884 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Airing of Grievences Thread
« Reply #300 on: August 28, 2019, 05:11:13 PM »
You also don't see women wearing dresses very often either anymore...sure, they still do, again if it's a special occasion or they need to "dress up" for something, but rarely I'd say do they ever go in their closet and pick out a dress to wear for the day "just because". Nor do many put on make up when they leave the house no matter where they are going or how long they will be gone. It used to be commonplace for both. Sad.

It's a real shame women these days seem so unconcerned about making your wieiner happy.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #301 on: August 28, 2019, 05:18:11 PM »
You also don't see women wearing dresses very often either anymore...sure, they still do, again if it's a special occasion or they need to "dress up" for something, but rarely I'd say do they ever go in their closet and pick out a dress to wear for the day "just because". Nor do many put on make up when they leave the house no matter where they are going or how long they will be gone. It used to be commonplace for both. Sad.

Did rocket hack his account? What is happening.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2019, 05:20:46 PM »
Which is exactly the best reason not to get a tattoo.

Also, I think you are wrong that fewer women are wearing makeup.  Eyeshadow, especially in the daytime, is out of style right now, which is what you might be noticing.  Neutral lipstick and blush colors are also more popular now.  What you might assume is "no makeup" might be simply more natural-looking makeup.

I don't think I am wrong...look at how many women now days are self proclaimed tomboys, but can be "girly" when they need to be. I talk to plenty of women that say they don't wear make up because they "don't have time for that". Really??
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2019, 05:23:05 PM »
It's a real shame women these days seem so unconcerned about making your wieiner happy.

Has absolutely ZERO to do with that. But thanks anyway. Just old fashioned and believe in traditional gender roles. Yes, that means opening a door for a lady, buying her flowers randomly etc. I'm more than happy to do those things, but my experience has been it's extremely rare to find a woman that feels the same way.

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2019, 05:26:58 PM »
I don't think I am wrong...
No kidding

muguru

• All American
« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2019, 05:27:19 PM »
Oh, for the good old days when your woman would have supper waiting on the table for you when you walked through the front door, and went to bed with her hair in curlers and her face covered in cold cream.

Actually, she doesn't need to make my supper...I'm way too picky of an eater anyway and she'd just get frustrated. But I do appreciate a lady that isn't all tatted up, wears make up whenever she leaves the house, for any reason, and one that likes an old fashioned man and believes in the traditional gender roles and acts as such. THAT part is the biggest problem now days.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2019, 05:28:22 PM »
I don't think I am wrong...look at how many women now days are self proclaimed tomboys, but can be "girly" when they need to be. I talk to plenty of women that say they don't wear make up because they "don't have time for that". Really??

Here's what I'm reading into your statements. Either by "these days" you're chatting up women who are your age and not realizing all the good ones are taken and you've failed to stay true to your generations evolution of single life. OR by "these days" you mean younger women that you're hitting on which is extremely creepy OR you're upset because said younger women aren't eye candy for you which is makes you the worst type of guy and extremely creepy.

If someone can find a route where he comes out looking normal in these statements please tell me.
Maigh Eo for Sam

oldwarrior81

• All American
« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2019, 05:30:00 PM »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2019, 05:30:11 PM »
I find that women like having doors held for them.     And so do men.    Most people appreciate kind gestures.    I only buy one woman flowers randomly, and after 27 years, she generally reacts with suspicion.    And while you long for a woman who wants to be treated like a lady, I find that most want to be treated like an equal first.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

TinyTimsLittleBrother

• Starter
« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2019, 05:32:05 PM »
Actually, she doesn't need to make my supper...I'm way too picky of an eater anyway and she'd just get frustrated. But I do appreciate a lady that isn't all tatted up, wears make up whenever she leaves the house, for any reason, and one that likes an old fashioned man and believes in the traditional gender roles and acts as such. THAT part is the biggest problem now days.

Let me guess. You’re single.

Please tell me you don’t have children.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2019, 05:33:39 PM »
Since we are kind of on this topic(or at least I am)...honestly this is a HUGE HUGE pet peeve of mine..but the amount of women I have met through the years that INSIST on calling their undergarments underwear instead of the appropriate term of "panties", is striking to me. For some reason they feel offended by that word, and feel it's abhorrent. Have never understood that.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #311 on: August 28, 2019, 05:36:48 PM »
Has absolutely ZERO to do with that. But thanks anyway. Just old fashioned and believe in traditional gender roles.

Traditional gender roles ... like when manly men wore wigs, makeup, colorful flowing coats, knickers and heels?

muguru

• All American
« Reply #312 on: August 28, 2019, 05:37:32 PM »

Let me guess. You’re single.

Please tell me you don’t have children.

I'm divorced but my ex wife was EXTREMELY girly...wore make up all the time, wore dresses, knew absolutely NOTHING about sports(and didn't care to), didn't know how to fix anything(didn't want to) etc. Please don't misunderstand, there is NOTHING wrong with women that are more tomboyish then girly now days. I have met a lot of them, and they are wonderful people. We all have different things we prefer with everything...Some people like apples and some people like oranges. It's really that simple.

Yes, I have kids.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2019, 05:37:48 PM »
An extreme rarity of me replying to doc. 

It's a cultural thing.  The middle finger is not the middle finger in all cultures.  I knew people from Europe (certain countries) and Israel who always pointed with the middle finger.  I always had to think about it for a split second.

interesting-thanks for that-yes, my experience has been noting it with seasoned citizens and the like.  i've had a few younger to middle aged people use "it", but i think that was more of a familial thing.   
don't...don't don't don't don't

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2019, 05:40:50 PM »

My god

muguru

• All American
« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2019, 05:41:09 PM »
Here's what I'm reading into your statements. Either by "these days" you're chatting up women who are your age and not realizing all the good ones are taken and you've failed to stay true to your generations evolution of single life. OR by "these days" you mean younger women that you're hitting on which is extremely creepy OR you're upset because said younger women aren't eye candy for you which is makes you the worst type of guy and extremely creepy.

If someone can find a route where he comes out looking normal in these statements please tell me.

Thanks for making assumptions, and actually, the younger one's are the one's that do seem to fit the "more girly" type these days. That's where the problem lies....women my age are VERY rarely "truly" girly now days, at least the one's I have met. Hence why I'm still single.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2019, 05:41:52 PM »
Since we are kind of on this topic(or at least I am)...honestly this is a HUGE HUGE pet peeve of mine..but the amount of women I have met through the years that INSIST on calling their undergarments underwear instead of the appropriate term of "panties", is striking to me. For some reason they feel offended by that word, and feel it's abhorrent. Have never understood that.

what happened to going commando?  ok, if a more formal event-underbritches. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2019, 05:42:17 PM »

Wtf is going on. Greatest scoop of all time

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2019, 05:43:27 PM »
Thanks for making assumptions, and actually, the younger one's are the one's that do seem to fit the "more girly" type these days. That's where the problem lies....women my age are VERY rarely "truly" girly now days, at least the one's I have met. Hence why I'm still single.

Order a bride online
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2019, 05:44:04 PM »
Hence why I'm still single.

From the last 3 pages of content I'd have to say there is another reason.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #320 on: August 28, 2019, 05:44:48 PM »

My god

I'm guessing you're most likely a millennial. If not, I apologize, but, why can I not have my preferences, just as you have yours?? I don't see how I'm disparaging women in any way by saying those things. You are obviously not old enough to realize that it USED to be that way. Is it wrong to be old fashioned?? How?? Not sure I understand how that's wrong??

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #321 on: August 28, 2019, 05:45:15 PM »

Yes, I have kids.
And they damn sure better cover that face with makeup before they walk out that door!

Jables1604

• Team Captain
« Reply #322 on: August 28, 2019, 05:45:59 PM »
I have several tattoos. Each one has a very personal, special meaning to me. I waited til later in life to get them (otherwise I’d likely be walking around with a skateboard tattooed to my calf). I have a job where I wear a suit everyday during the week. I can cover them with clothing when it could potentially put people off (picking a jury for example) or wear a short sleeve shirt otherwise. I have never once regretted getting any of them. In fact, they are somewhat addicting.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #323 on: August 28, 2019, 05:51:53 PM »
And they damn sure better cover that face with makeup before they walk out that door!

My sons??

muguru

• All American
« Reply #324 on: August 28, 2019, 05:53:39 PM »
I have several tattoos. Each one has a very personal, special meaning to me. I waited til later in life to get them (otherwise I’d likely be walking around with a skateboard tattooed to my calf). I have a job where I wear a suit everyday during the week. I can cover them with clothing when it could potentially put people off (picking a jury for example) or wear a short sleeve shirt otherwise. I have never once regretted getting any of them. In fact, they are somewhat addicting.

Never had a tattoo and never wanted one...when I was growing up, my dad made it clear that if i ever came home with a tattoo or my ear pierced I'd be looking for another place to live.

That doesn't make people that have them bad...to each their own. Was just never my thing.

feedback