[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Apollo 11 documentary all original footage  (Read 3734 times)

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
Re: Apollo 11 documentary all original footage
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2019, 11:47:07 AM »
?-(

Sure. Joe Smith, from a small town, who merely has a bachelor's degree and supports his wife and kids with his pedestrian 9-5 really needs someone to go kick his ass.

Jesus dude, wtf

That's not what I said.

An absolute fool with a crackpot theory and an outsized sense of entitlement confronts a genuine American hero and calls him a liar and a thief? He needs to get his ass kicked.

An honest man working diligently to provide for his family is fulfilling the most noble and profound commitment that has kept our species going.

A jackass verbally assaulting a man of courage, accomplishment, and distinction because of an outlandish conspiracy theory is a prime example of the decline of civility and reason in our society.

For perspective on my view I invite you to read Matthew Arnold's, Culture and Anarchy. But please, stop taking things out of context. If you were matriculated from Marquette I would have to believe your skills in reasoning would grasp this.   

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: Apollo 11 documentary all original footage
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2019, 12:53:37 PM »
That's not what I said.

An absolute fool with a crackpot theory and an outsized sense of entitlement confronts a genuine American hero and calls him a liar and a thief? He needs to get his ass kicked.

An honest man working diligently to provide for his family is fulfilling the most noble and profound commitment that has kept our species going.

A jackass verbally assaulting a man of courage, accomplishment, and distinction because of an outlandish conspiracy theory is a prime example of the decline of civility and reason in our society.

For perspective on my view I invite you to read Matthew Arnold's, Culture and Anarchy. But please, stop taking things out of context. If you were matriculated from Marquette I would have to believe your skills in reasoning would grasp this.

“Frankly, more folks of very slender accomplishment should get their worthless asses kicked.”

Jesmu is 100% correct. That is exactly what you said.