collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:23:04 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

slingkong

My NBA fantasy league (through Yahoo!) lets me lineup Novak as a 3, a 4, or just a F. Since we all know now that the 4 spot is the key to all basketball success (thanks Murf!) I'm already planning how to spend my league winnings. Except that I haven't paid...

Side note: My best friend begged and pleaded for me to join this league so they'd have enough people. After I warned him that anyone drafting DW3 would be receiving a pipe bomb instead of a Christmas card, HE drafted Wade. Obviously, I had to trade for him and one would think that I'd get a favorable trade since, you know, the guy's my best friend. Rape doesn't do the trade justice - I've been standing ever since - but at least I got DW3 on my team. And I scooped up Money and TD on the first day the waiver wire was open. Masterful, no? Stupid yes, but masterful.

Previous topic - Next topic