collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The MECCA Sports Bar and Grill  (Read 7067 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: The MECCA Sports Bar and Grill
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2019, 08:48:39 AM »
Not a gameday yesterday, but 3rd was hopping yesterday. Nice weather, looked like most of the establishments were busy during the day.

Good to hear. I was weirdly concerned that my favorite establishments would suffer due to that complex. I suppose the success of the bucks (and us to a lesser extent) has increased game day crowds enough that they're large enough to sustain both the traditional spots and new complex.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2019, 08:52:52 AM »
Soccer and volleyball are two of the more exciting sports to watch IMHO. But what do I know, I'm not as smart as wades...

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2019, 09:26:36 AM »
Soccer and volleyball are two of the more exciting sports to watch IMHO. But what do I know, I'm not as smart as wades...

Don't have to be smart to take a joke.  JWags got it.  After that, soccer fans responded as...well, as soccer fans typically respond.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2019, 10:40:20 AM »
Places were a jumping for the Wave crowd, hey!
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Goose

• All American
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2019, 10:53:50 AM »
Went down to Mecca bar for the Derby and could not get a table. Wife and I ended up Punch Bowl Social. The returning members of the MU ball team were enjoying themselves at PBS. The boys looked in good hands, with Cam Marotta being along.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2019, 03:56:02 PM »
Places were a jumping for the Wave crowd, hey!

All 7 of them? ;D

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2019, 08:22:21 PM »
Went down to Mecca bar for the Derby and could not get a table. Wife and I ended up Punch Bowl Social. The returning members of the MU ball team were enjoying themselves at PBS. The boys looked in good hands, with Cam Marotta being along.

Finals study session?