collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

dgies9156

Quote from: tower912 on March 22, 2019, 02:43:12 PM
You are getting old.   Jerel and the Amigos never made the sweet 16.    2-4 in the tournament.    Ah, those halcyon days.

My bad. So I revise the grade on appeal to B-

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

dgies9156

Quote from: tower912 on March 22, 2019, 03:17:01 PM
Nuthin' but love for ya.

I know Brother Tower. I once lived on the 9th floor there too!

Mike Deane's Seat Belt

The Markus A grades are fluffing it. 

BEPOY, AA, no matter when you absolutely bomb the final and the couple tests prior to that. 

tower912

Quote from: Mike Deane's Seat Belt on March 22, 2019, 03:32:56 PM
The Markus A grades are fluffing it. 

BEPOY, AA, no matter when you absolutely bomb the final and the couple tests prior to that.

Sometimes, if your grade is high enough, the prof gives you the option of not taking the final.     
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

dgies9156

Quote from: tower912 on March 22, 2019, 03:36:12 PM
Sometimes, if your grade is high enough, the prof gives you the option of not taking the final.   

Didn't see Markus sitting out the Murray State game.

That's something that might have happened with Zion Williamson.

tower912

My point is that he had built up enough cache the first 27 games.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

mr.MUskie

Markus B+
Sam B
Joe B-
Sacar B
Theo B-
Morrow B
Bailey C
Chartouny F
Cain D
Heldt Inc
Wojo C-

willie warrior

Quote from: tower912 on March 22, 2019, 03:43:31 PM
My point is that he had built up enough cache the first 27 games.
Yes, there we have it. It's all about the cache.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

willie warrior

Quote from: AirPunch on March 22, 2019, 12:58:07 PM
I'd give Wojo a C

He had met my expectations through the season (top 5 seed, top 3 BE) and had a solid B heading into yesterday's game despite the poor finish to the year.

Absolutely flunked the final exam and was destroyed in yet another NCAA game and looked totally outmatched and had a piss poor game plan.

That was an enormous game for the program yesterday and it honestly could not have gone any worse. Definitely worthy of a full letter grade drop. Had they won yesterday I would have put him at a B+ regardless of what happened on Saturday.
Pretty good. Would be a D+ due to the monumental fold over the last 7 or 8 games.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

mcderjim

BE POY gets an 'A' even though he had too many turnovers and didn't pass enough. This team was painful to watch without him in the lineup. Joe C must have been chewing gum while trying to dribble at the end of the first half.
Reality is.... we are barely a Top 40 team. Only Villanova (by 1) and Buffalo remain of the 'good' teams we beat. Big East only has 1 team left out of 32. Looks like the PAC 10 was also better than we thought. So no one else gets above a 'C'. Wojo continues to fail.

Previous topic - Next topic